on 5 May 2014
These are not the best screen protectors in the world. Given that they are specified for a garmin edge 500 you would assume that they would fit correctly. Sadly they are not the same size or shape as the screen. They will do the job but only just. I envisage them getting caught at the edges and needing frequent replacement.

As for the dust. They come with a dust remover. This is useless. I work in a dust free electronics servicing centre. I can safely say the dust on the protectors what attracted during the manufacturing process and not the fitting. To that end expect to waste a couple if you want it to be fitted bubble free.

I will not buy any more of these. Instead I shall get phone protectors and cut them to the correct shape.
on 30 November 2013
If you wear glasses to protect your eyes from road grit then why shouldn't you proetect the LCD display on a cycle computer. Scratches would make the display almost impossible to read in bright low sun.
on 12 June 2012
After approx. 100 miles of riding one of my bikes (not all in one ride), the screen protector became 'delaminated' from my Garmin Edge 500 unit although it was properly attached with no air bubbles!
on 18 April 2014
The clear screen protector is in the right shape and it stick on correctly, It applies to the screen exactly the same way a mobile phone one does.
on 31 December 2013
It's like its not there, fine product helps protect my Garmin so very happy. I would recommend this product to any of my friends.
on 25 August 2013
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Protects the screen on my garmin, easy to wipe clean. To be recommended
on 1 March 2016
My first Garmin cycle computer and it does everything that i need for my cycling training. I give it 5 stars for functionality but what lets it down is that you can't see your cadence or HRM on the display in real time, but have to review it on Garmin Connect when you get home.
on 20 June 2013
I had forgotten I had these, that's because I'm still on the first one on my Garmin and it's totally unnoticeable in use, which is exactly what you want. Garmins aren't cheap (but worth every penny), i would never risk them without one of these covers to protect the screen.
on 21 May 2013
The film fitted simply onto the screen with plenty of spares to replace it if it becomes scuffed or otherwise damaged. I have protective film screen protectors on all my appliances.
on 4 March 2013
good fit , just pelled it on, and I never need to worry about scratchesif I drop it, it will be safe, when marked screen, I just change the cover