on 7 November 2011
Arrived the next day.Fitted the screen of my Panasonic perfectly and was easy to apply. Now the screen is protected I feel less need to return the camera to its case after every 'shot'. One corner of the protector has started to lift but they are such a reasonable price I shall just apply another when necessary.Product much cheaper than in a camera store.
on 20 February 2012
These screen protectors are a must have if you want to protect the screen from scratches and any damage caused by cleaning it. Fairly easy to apply but care is needed when pressing down on to the screen.
on 29 December 2011
These are great quality, not flimsy cling film type , a perfect fit comes with small lens cloth just what I needed for my new FZ45
on 10 June 2013
I have never used a screen protector before till I went on Holiday to the USA.
It was in the Desert area in California and there is a wind blowing most of the time.
Tiny particles of sand were on the screen most of the time.Getting them off would have certainly
scratched it.
on 1 August 2012
Delivery was very good, the item does what it says on the box, it allows you to protect the LCD screen on your camera or mobile, whatever you need to be protected. It is reasonably priced and in this case comes in a pack of 5. You only need one and if you follow the instructions, then hey presto the job is done, Highly recommended, no matter what you need to protect
on 15 July 2012
After my iPhone screen protector experiences (six tries before success) I was apprehensive to say the least when the time came to fit/apply protection to my FZ45. Much to my surprise I completed the task in one. Hope I can find like protectors when I replace the one on my iPhone. Just follow the printed instuctions like I did. No problems here.
on 31 March 2013
Fitted onto my camera FZ45 and seem to go on without getting air bubble on display seem to be hard wearing and durable i have only fitted 1 screen protector so far and it has worked fine up to now after about 3 or 4 months i would say, very pleased.
on 6 September 2012
Looking for some screen protectors I came across these very reasonably priced clear screen protectors. They were very easy to fit with no trapped air bubbles and I felt confident in them doing a good protection job without spoiling the screen view in any way. I think I might even be using one of the extras, cut to size of course, to protect my mobile phone screen too!
on 16 March 2012
I hadn't realised as I bought these for my wife's Panasonic Lumix FZ45 that they are the same make as the one's I bought for my Nikon D7000! Same problem still exists, the final stage in putting the screen protector into place is to remove paper tag 2 which is stuck to the protector. On removal, which is difficult, it leaves adhesive on the protector which will only come off with solvent - just what you don't want next to the camera. Can't be bothered returning at the price but be aware of the problem. Oh, and unlike me, don't repeat the mistake!! The actual screen protector is good quality ruined by this issue.
on 13 December 2012
I bought these after using something similar on my smart phone. They are easy to apply and at a good price. If you use the view finder to your eye, they stop your nose making marks on the screen!