on 25 January 2013
There are actually 2 screen protection sheets. One for the main one and another one for the small top one indicating DoF, etc..The protection screens are easy to apply, can be re-placed, no bubbles, perfect fit in size. You do not even notice them after applying and they do not alter the image quality of the screen. As they are hard, I cannot see how you would be able to damage the screen underneath unless stepping on it. So ideal protection. I highly recommand this product for EOS7D. I actually bought a similar products now for my old 400D.
on 8 December 2012
excellent product fits perfectly quick delivery Thanks
I dont think that I can add anything to that its what I asked for.
on 15 May 2012
Unlike some similar products I've seen these work very well. I've had the same protector on for a few weeks now and I hardly know it's there. A little tricky to get on, but once you've done one subsequent ones should be easier. Good value.
on 29 May 2013
I purchased these for my Canon 7D, you get both the rear screen and the small info display window at the top right of the camera, you also get 6 in a pack, they are very simple to fit using the easy to read instructions, the thin film of clear plastic fits exactly, and is as clear as the original LCD screen. They are non obtrusive compared to the bulkier plastic fit screen protectors you can purchase, that a mate of mine has got on his camera, the problem he had with these was he knocked it on something because they stick out a lot more, and cracked his protector, resulting in another costly purchase.
Well worth the price paid, and last long doing the job they're meant to do, protecting the screen from scratches.
on 27 May 2014
I found the screen protector is not a perfect fit. It is about 1.5mm too short on the length and the width.
But it's a very fair price compared to other protectors. I found it very easy to apply.
I saw another review that said this also came with a small protector for the screen on top of the camera. Mine didn't come with this, but there's nothing in the product description to say that it should, so I'm not missing out.
I was quite annoyed at the postage cost, as it was just sent in an envelope and I'm sure a standard first class stamp would have been enough.
on 8 December 2014
Good product a bit fiddly to get it right first time, would advise making sure screen is very clean before fitting as any small specks of dust can be very difficult to remove without damaging the protector after its fitted. Fits the 7D well just 0.5 mm gap around the edge of screen uncovered. Good delivery and packaging.
on 10 March 2013
Many thanks for the screen protectors, they work really well. Have always had a problem before keeping the screen clean and scratch free. Had to cut the small one to fit the eye piece. Quick delivery, great service, will be using again
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 May 2014
Quite simply an excellent product. Simple to apply, effective,fits perfectly, great value for money. Why take a chance on your screen getting damaged? It really is a no brainer purchase.
on 19 February 2014
Got one pact for my Canon 7D and Canon 5D bodies-
Fitted moth of the them.

When you are viewing photos from the LED screen you dont even notice the covers are there-
on 23 April 2013
These screen protectors do exactly what they are supposed to do, protect the rear screen, and their's one for the top screen as well
Easy to apply and almost invisible.