• Outro

on 29 August 2013
I heard this on a tv advert and thought it was maybe Brian Eno or someone riffing off Vangelis. Its a case of the latter. The track is 4 odd minutes but most of it is redundant "ambience" ie silence. Major letdown.
on 8 December 2012
Seeked this out and bought due to Cloud Atlas....truly beautiful! Often played to help relax after work and it does a great job of taking me away! Cant wait for the film to come out!
on 10 August 2013
Fantastic,i have now bought the album which is brilliant,the vocals are haunting and uplifting.the music is mesmerising and i would recommend this album.
on 6 November 2013
Such a beautiful piece of music with just a few lyrics. Very calming. Never heard of M83 before but now want to hear more.
on 22 August 2013
Song very instrumental with some words and different to my normal choices and my tastes in music that I normally like :)
on 26 January 2013
You must listen to it right to the very end, This is my funeral music, its so moving....then ity goes into peace....
on 4 September 2013
best song I have ever heard
hoping to get the full album
thanks amazon
I know where to buy from
on 17 June 2013
Beautiful music. How have I missed it so far. Well worth listening to. Looking forward to more of the same.
on 1 September 2013
Loved this music from the moment I saw the trailer for the film and just had to download it. Beautiful.
on 29 July 2013
Heard it on the persil advert. Couldn't get it out of my head. Very short but brilliant, a must buy!