5.0 out of 5 stars good, 9 Dec 2012
This review is from: MEN'S BLACK GLASS BEAD ROSARY NECKLACE. HIGH QUALITY. LOW PRICES. (Jewellery)
they sent me my order quickly.
I will order the next time again.
Really enjoy my product
Thans a lot

4.0 out of 5 stars Jet Black Rosary Chain, 29 Jun 2014
A really nicely made good quality rosary chain at an excellent price. Delighted with my purchase, which also arrived early in a very well-padded box. Great product & great service

4.0 out of 5 stars okay'ish, 27 Feb 2013
overal I am very happy with this item, just needs to come in a smaller box, plus one of links snaped on the first day, easy to repair but shouldnt have to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens Rosary, 27 Feb 2013
J. Fisher "Skip Says" (UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent value and prompt delivery. For what I paid I really have got a bargain, it feels good and is easy to use with eyes closed in prayer. I've already used it several times and it remain in my pocket for mid week prayers.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVING IT, 16 Feb 2013
THE GLASS ROSARY NECKLACE LOOKS VERY GOOD. MY HUSBAND LIKE IT A LOT. GOOD QUALITY AND SOOOO CHEAP, NOT EVEN A POUND, I ORDERED 3 ITEMS AS I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE ONE TO MY FRIEND.
VERY QUICK DELIVERY. PLUS A 10% DISCOUNT CODE WITH MY NEXT PURCHASE.
PRODUCT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!