4.0 out of 5 stars hallmark card studio deluxe

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
Published on 19 Feb. 2012 by historygirl

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 19 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Hallmark Card Studio Deluxe (Version 12) (PC) (DVD-ROM)
Received this as a Christmas present from my husband. Advertised as the UK version. When one tries to use the label printing facility - a function I particularly wanted, it is incompatible with standard labels readily available for purchase in the UK - the sizes pre programmed into the software are for US compatible Avery and there is no capability to change the size as you could in a label simply printed in Microsoft Office word. Attempts to contact the supplier to query this have been ignored which is pretty poor customer service, however, having registered the product they will bombard you with attempts to try and sell more stuff whilst offering no support on this product. The only reason they are getting 1 star is that I cannot given them zero, very disappointing and a frustrating waste of money. We have complained about the misleading use of 'UK version' on their packaging to Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars hallmark card studio deluxe, 17 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Hallmark Card Studio Deluxe (Version 12) (PC) (DVD-ROM)
This product, is really very good. haven't quite mastered it all yet, but so far has been quite straightforward. The only problem was with registering it. After filling in all the relevant details and submitting the information it does not tell you you are finished, it just goes in a loop, ie back to the beginning. I gave up after the second go, but on checking my e-mails the following day found out I had registered it twice, A small point, but confusing for the less intellegent like me!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Version 12 Hallmark Card Sudio, 7 Jan. 2012
Mrs. B. Currie (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hallmark Card Studio Deluxe (Version 12) (PC) (DVD-ROM)
I previously owned the Version2 of this product which was just amazing, due to computer renewal and now having windows 7 I had to get the latest version, this is not as good in my opinion, to import data is very confusing and the reminders do not come up on the screen they are just a message on the lower right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hallmark card studio deluxe, 19 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Hallmark Card Studio Deluxe (Version 12) (PC) (DVD-ROM)
I bought this as a replacement for a very old Greetings Workshop disc. I wanted to be able to continue making banners for family birthdays but unfortunately it doesn't have that facility ( still to find a product that does ). However, I am impressed with what I can do with this programme especially the use of photographs and the ability to correct/edit/enhance them in the creation of cards, calendars etc.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Programmed, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Hallmark Card Studio Deluxe (Version 12) (PC) (DVD-ROM)
The Hallmark Card Studio Deluxe is not programmed to work with A4 size paper, even if "A4" is set in the paper size box.The resulting printout will be off center L to R and at the top and bottom. The program sets the borders as if the paper were the American size 8 1/2 by 11 inches.

5.0 out of 5 stars hallmark cards, 12 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Hallmark Card Studio Deluxe (Version 12) (PC) (DVD-ROM)
i have used hallmark for a lot of years and like it because its so easy to use you can change things around to suit your project purfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 2 Aug. 2013
Ms. S. Davies (Gwent, South Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hallmark Card Studio Deluxe (Version 12) (PC) (DVD-ROM)
Upgraded from my last version. Loads of cards that you can adapt to suit your needs. Would recommend this to all card makers.

4.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, 9 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Hallmark Card Studio Deluxe (Version 12) (PC) (DVD-ROM)
For the price I paid am happy with the product, designing the card to look how you want is not that hard, I did however find that printing a four page card was not so easy, (might be down to the my printer) so cheated and saved each side as a PDF file then printed from that. Like most software each update makes it just that bit better. So if your looking to make your own cards, yes then buy this product as it does work.

4.0 out of 5 stars card studio, 5 July 2013
This review is from: Hallmark Card Studio Deluxe (Version 12) (PC) (DVD-ROM)
I use this quite frequently for birthdays, anniversary, bereavement new home etc: I make the cards quickly on the computer and everyone is so pleased to have a personalized card. The instructions are clear and easy to follow, I would reccomend this product if you want to please and impress your friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hallmark Cards, 8 April 2012
This review is from: Hallmark Card Studio Deluxe (Version 12) (PC) (DVD-ROM)
I am absolutely thrilled at this software. It is so easy to install. With simple instructions on how to use the site and to choose cards, how to create my own text to personalise cards, and how to print the cards. There is such a range of cards to suit each and every occasion so I am spoilt for choice. The quality of the print makes the cards so professional looking and I am very pleased to send them to all of my friends and family without any hesitation. I use the Event Planner to ensure that I never forget an occasion to send a card and I am so excited each time I print a card as it is of such good quality and appearance. I have compared the prices to the cards in the shops which have now increased dramatically and I feel that this software is such excellent value and a good investment. I have no hesitation in recommending this to anyone who is seeking to print their own stationery. Well done Hallmark!

Hallmark Card Studio Deluxe (Version 12) (PC)
Hallmark Card Studio Deluxe (Version 12) (PC) by Avanquest Software (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)