5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than the first!, 3 Jan 2012
Book Passion for Life (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Accordance (Significance Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Shelly Crane has done it again and knocked out ANOTHER fantastic novel. Significance was the first book in the series and it literally blew me away and now Accordance; the second book in the series has left me lost for words because of how awesome it was.

Accordance starts where Significance finishes and from the start you're thrown into Maggie's and Caleb's wonderful but dangerous life. Their still trying to get to know on another and even though their completely in love, they are still trying to take steps that a normal couple would take. Like going to a club, going for dinner and wondering about their relationship going to the next level. They are that much stronger as a couple in this book because they finally come into their abilities and it was truly wonderful to watch them explore and test their new abilities. It's honestly a joy to read about these two and I feel closer to them more than ever.

What I enjoyed more about this book was we had a lot more interaction from the secondary characters like Kyle & Jen. I really enjoyed finding more about them and watching their journeys develop. I was absolutely thrilled for Kyle and Lynne, it wasn't something I expected so it was a nice surprise but what I loved most was Bish and Jen's story. How heart-breaking! I'll be honest I don't really care for Bish all that much, he annoyed me through out this book, being so over protective of Maggie but boy, do I want a happy ending for him. Shelly please give this boy a happy ending!

The story its self is as dangerous as ever and with new threats popping up all over the place Maggie and Caleb sure have their work cut out for them. I can not wait to see what happens next because talk about a cliff-hanger! May 2012 cannot come quick enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the read!!, 31 July 2012
This review is from: Accordance (Significance Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Excellent series of books, I can't wait for the 4th, have never read this type of book before but I was not disappointed. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Accordance (Significance Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
There is not one bad word I can say about this book except it Ernesto soon! I love this book and I love this series. The relationship between Maggie and Caleb is so exciting, it kept me on the edge of my seat, as did the entire plot. So many unexpected twist and turns. I loved it. I defiantly recommend reading this book. I can't wait to read the next book in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars briliant, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Accordance (Significance Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
not my usual read but could not put these books down.this series would make an excellent film .will definitely read more of shelly cranes books

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Accordance (Significance Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Totally amazing!!! Can not wait to start book no 3. Would love to find my very own ace! This imprinting sounds amazing.

4.0 out of 5 stars cool, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Accordance (Significance Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Really needs a better editor but the story itself is pretty good. Still feels like a twilight fanfic thing but I like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Significance Book 2., 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Accordance (Significance Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
A highly recommended book, for all those who like something a little out of the normal run of things, if you like books with a good story whilst beening differant I would say have a read of this series. A great and entertaining book set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Nov 2013
This review is from: Accordance (Significance Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This was a brilliant novel with a great cliff-hanger ending! I am definitely going to buy the next book and I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys an intriguing read.

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps getting better, 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: Accordance (Significance Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
A great read real page turner with a on edge story kept me griped threwout.
Cant wait to start book 3

5.0 out of 5 stars A book that you cannot put away., 27 Sep 2013
This review is from: Accordance (Significance Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I love this book and the series altogether. What a great story! It's getting better every time I turn the page over.

Accordance (Significance Book 2)
3.49