on 12 May 2014
Tea is a worryingly serious occasion for me. Darjeeling is my favourite of favourites and so I thought I'd try this one. It makes a very good, light, golden cup, and the metal caddy is obviously long-lasting. A source of joy is the absence of any glue/gum-backed stickers that usually need to be removed before opening the lid, the sort that leaves sticky deposits. This tea figures high on my smileometre, and I think I'll be reordering from the Tea Makers of London very soon.
VINE VOICEon 7 February 2012
Darjeeling is the tea of the connoisseur, or tea snob, and they generally go on about second flush. This, however, is a smashing tea: bright and zingy, light and invigorating. Well worth trying at the price, which is very fair.
on 14 January 2014
I buy First and Second Flush Darjeeling all the time. This was my first order from this supplier. The tea had a matt bloom which I have not experienced before. When brewed it was a very muted taste which made me wonder how fresh this tea was. Very different to my normal expectations for this type so I would not re-order via this supplier.
on 27 July 2014
Despite sounding like a toilet function, this first flush Darjeeling tastes nothing like toilet water. Quite a smooth tea, easy drinking and can be enjoyed by the potful. A good purchase and I'd buy more if there weren't 1000s of other types of tea to try.
on 25 November 2014
This tea tastes marginally (and arguably) better than Darjeeling from Twinings, but definitely not a value for money
on 11 May 2012
This tea is so much better than Twinings Darjeeling. I now understand why everyone used to recommend buying loose tea from Tea houses.
on 24 April 2013
I have tried Darjeeling teas from other suppliers, including Twinings and Yorkshire Tea Company, as well as the "luxury" blends from the supermarkets. This offering from Tea Makers of London is easily my favourite.

It's a bit expensive to be drinking all the time but it makes for a nice treat, (especially with a vanilla slice), and is worth paying the extra for.

Lovely!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 June 2015
Lovely tea, in an air tight container, and sealed in a bag inside that. Tea tastes wonderful.
Delivery was quick, so I'm happy. I did have as problem with one of the canisters where the lid came apart and it was quickly replaced by the
Tea Makers, so I'm very happy.
on 13 April 2016
Lovely tea.I am from westbengal,India.very near to Darjeeling.and my father was a mechanical designer for boiler in those tea garden.so I know from childhood the real tastes of various type of tea.The Tea Makers of London gave me the same real taste . Thanks Tea maker.
on 28 November 2015
Takes about 5 minutes for the tea to infuse with hot water, I had to fill up the whole infuser and still didn't make it strong enough, the colour of tea is light no matter how long I wait.