1,708

on 10 June 2009
I don't know how they make these sweatshirts for the price they charge. Being one of the old school, I like sweatshirts tight at the cuffs and at the waist, these fit the bill perfectly. They are comfortable, generous in size, i.e. they cover my beer belly, and the service which accompanies them is excellent. Recommended wholeheartedly.
on 14 November 2012
I bought my first raglan "Fruit of the Loom" sweatshirt more than 3 years ago, and I only looked to replace it because I had got paint stains on it! I was surprised and delighted to discover that they were available from Amazon in a wide range of colours. At the price, £8 including delivery, I wondered whether they were a cheap imitation of the original, as I had noticed that similar "Fruit of the Loom" sweatshirts were available from other vendors with a different cotton content.
I needn't have worried: I decided to buy two, and both are the same quality and style as my original. How do they do it at this price point?? A real bargain!
on 15 November 2012
This product was received very quickly, is of good quality & as described. Comes in a wide variety of colours & is good value for money. I also ordered a Long sleeve T-shirt from the same company, which was of the same standard. There was a mistake made with my order - I contacted the seller, whom replied quickly, apologising for their error. I did not have to return the wrong item & they sent me the correct item very quickly. Good customer service. I would recommend them & would certainly use them again.
on 13 September 2013
I've been looking on the high street for this type of sweatshirt but found that the quality in the price rage wasn't very high, as I've purchased "Fruit of the Loom" products before I was confident that this product would be of a high standard, I wasn't disappointed. The sweatshirt arrived on the earliest estimated delivery date (a surprise as it was sent via Royal Mail) and I was very pleased with the item, being well made and of suburb quality.
on 2 October 2009
I purchased one of these sweat shirts because they were similar to another Fruit of the Loom sweat shirt I was given as a present from America. I was so pleased I brought several more. The sweats are comfortable, not too warm for in the house, but warm enough to go out and about. They wash beautifully on a wool wash and do not shrink or go fluffy or pilled.They are a good length and they sit nicely on your body so they look smart. I am delighted with the grey, blue and maroon ones I have. `My favourite jumpers' would not be too strong an accolade for them. My friends have all commented on the fit and quality of these sweatshirts but I wouldn't give them away! Jay Tozer.
on 31 March 2009
These sweatshirts are such good value, lovely deep colours, I bought two in purple and they are very comfy and cosy to wear. I highly recommend them.
on 3 February 2013
Worse quality clothing I've seen in a while. I bought M size which usually fits perfectly, however, the sleeves were way too short and the bit next to shoulder way too wide, something made for obese persons hands. The shirt was too long and the neck small. The quality of material is nothing exceptional, I would really not recommend to buy this without trying it on first
on 23 January 2013
This top is a good fit, although obviously at this price is not top quality which I accept.
I would recommend washing it inside out before wearing it for the first time as I did not do this and my shirt underneath was covered in fluff. I have not worn it again yet as I did not buy it as a fashion item - mainly to wear as an extra layer in winter and it is quite adequate for this purpose..
on 3 February 2015
I have bought FotL sweatshirts for years. Eighteen months ago I bought my last batch, made in Ireland, good thick quality etc but this lot are, to put it bluntly, crap. I never read any of the reviews because I just repeat ordered and what a shock. Opened the bag and instead of the thick quality, individually wrapped shirts there were two that weighed less than one used to. These will do for late spring, early summer, but for winter forget it. Will now look for another make as I won't be buying FotL anymore. Yet another company cutting quality while keeping the price the same.
on 13 March 2013
Excellent sweatshirt for the money. It's a good fit and long enough to prevent builders bottom. When the sweatshirt arrived there was a substantial thread hanging down from the stitching at the rear but this was easily fixed.