5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
Well made and of good quality material which seems thicker and stronger than usual Tshirt. Washes well and does not seem prone to stains. Fits well and good value for money. Recommended.
Published 9 months ago by S. Miller

1.0 out of 5 stars Thin cotton and poorly made
Published 14 months ago by PuckerFactor

1.0 out of 5 stars Thin cotton and poorly made, 8 Feb 2013
I have been buying Fruit of the Loom clothing in the USA for many years and the cotton is thicker and durable and better made. I doubt this is really a genuine Fruit of the Loom product. I've noticed that cotton clothing in general is a lot thinner and lighter in Europe. This product is poorly made. The stitching is terrible!...The sleeves taper drastically to the cuff. The cuff is very light and the stitching is already coming apart right out of the package. It seems smaller than most XL's I own. I guess you get what you pay for. Spend a little more and get better quality...Ordered on Sunday arrived on Friday...Wow!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rotten Fruit, 5 Feb 2013
Poor quality yet cheap enough - that at least is in its favour but in the main - one to be missed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, unless for rough wear, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: FRUIT OF THE LOOM LONG SLEEVE T SHIRT (S-XXL) (Apparel)
Worse quality clothing I've seen in a while. I bought M size which usually fits perfectly, however, the sleeves were way too short and the bit next to shoulder way too wide, something made for obese persons hands. The shirt was too long and the neck small. The quality of material is nothing exceptional, I would really not recommend to buy this without trying it on first

1.0 out of 5 stars It's not 100% cotton, it's a size too small and it's lightweight ' labelled classic valueweight', 24 April 2013
Sean Reilly (London, UK.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I have bought Fruit of the Loom long sleeve shirts before.. this is not the same quality as I have purchased before. On reading the label I find that the product IS NOT 100% cotton and that the product is labelled 'Classic Valueweight' which means that this is a VALUE version of the Fruit of the Loom brand. I bought a medium and I have short arms.. the classic valueweight product seems to have cut cloth on the length of the arms too.. they fit mine perfectly lol

Still good value or a mis-sold product?

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 16 July 2013
S. Miller "stitch" (kent uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars such a nice shirt, 21 May 2013
good price and nice quality, the sleeves are a little short so i'd reccomend getting one size above or ironing the sleeves to make them longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value., 20 May 2013
K. Hilton "Dentonlad" (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
Whilst these are quite thin I find them really good value for money. I use these under my motorcycle jacket. I've got quite long arms and the sleeve length is fine for me. I've just ordered another half a dozen, that's how much I like them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 22 Feb 2013
Shrunk to child size after first wash. Save your money - this is junk. Would not recommend this to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars washed once & binned, 23 Jan 2013
Sized strangely, I bought a medium but torso portion was massive, sleeves just the right size albeit a bit tight. Washed once, followed the instructions as I had seen a comment from someone else. The torso managed to stay massive but the arms shrunk to 3/4 of the length.

Don't waste your money.

+ points seller was fast delivery, maybe some of their other products might be better.

5.0 out of 5 stars OK, 26 July 2013
i purchased several fruit of the loom long sleeve t shirts as throwaway work wear, as they were so cheap, they served a purpose and cannot complain

WARNING they do shrink after the first wash

ARRAY(0xaa1baf9c)