4.0 out of 5 stars lovely dress
i was a little disappointed as the dress was very creased and had to get it steamed, I am sure there is a better way to pack these items everything else I a happy with.
Published 10 months ago by Chelsie Purvis

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed and unhappy
Published 20 months ago by Laura

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed and unhappy, 15 July 2013
This review is from: Cinda Satin Christening Party Dress+Headband (Apparel)
My mum purchased this dress for my daughters christening and I wasn't happy when it arrived!!! For a start, it came in a small bag!! I have worked with occasional dresses and they always arrived in boxes!! So It needed a major iron!!! Secondly, there was stitching loose on the collar, the headband wouldn't go near my daughters head!! (My daughter is 4 months old and wears 0-3 months hats!) also, it didn't have any lift in the bottom what so ever!! Will not be ordering from Cinda again!! The christening is Sunday and I have luckily found another dress!! Was not prepared to put that on her!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars badly sewn and horible, 8 Jan. 2013
I bought two of these for the christening of my twin daughters. it turned out to be a horrible mistake. As i had ordered them last minute, I had no option but to use it. The bow was just placed on the sash of the dress with glue and fell of one of the dresses as soon as i brought it out of the packaging. I had to sew it back on with a needle and thread. The neck of the dress is horribly wide. I bought size 0-3 months but I reckon it would fit a 9 month old baby. it was more off shoulder for my daughters(my daughters are not small for their age).
During the ceremony the bow on the second dress loosened and we were left with a long hanging ribbon instead of a bow. The headbands were so tight it injured my daughters' heads. very very poorly made product. total waste of money.

2.0 out of 5 stars looks rushed and unfinsihed, 8 July 2013
The bow, the headband and the hem of the dress has thread hanging from it and the bow was not finished. There are clumps of glue that you can see.
I have not the time to return and have paid someone to tidy up the dress and make it suitable to be worn. I brought 2 and they were both in the same condition so I don't think it was a one off.
Not very happy at all

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 1 Mar. 2014
Item came screwed up full if creases not what I expected material is cheep not happy will be sending back

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely dress, 18 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dress, a few bits of cotton hanging and ..., 12 Mar. 2015
Beautiful dress, a few bits of cotton hanging and a dusty mark ( that brushed off ok) but quality was as good as department stores and at more than half the price. Packaging was good you can't expect crease free I just steamed over kettle and was fine, I would defo use again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christening Party Dress, 1 Dec. 2014
The Dress fits perfect, she looks like a princess! We all love it. Delivery was great.
Thank you!

3.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy transaction lovely dress, 17 Jan. 2015
Head band is way to small , the name tag says its blue? Quick and easy transaction lovely dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Aug. 2014
Beautiful dress i did not expect it to be quite as lovely as it is for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 11 Aug. 2014
The dress is lovely but is over sized it was to big for my baby