4.0 out of 5 stars lovely dress
i was a little disappointed as the dress was very creased and had to get it steamed, I am sure there is a better way to pack these items everything else I a happy with.
Published 6 months ago by Chelsie Purvis

2.0 out of 5 stars looks rushed and unfinsihed
The bow, the headband and the hem of the dress has thread hanging from it and the bow was not finished. There are clumps of glue that you can see.
I have not the time to return and have paid someone to tidy up the dress and make it suitable to be worn. I brought 2 and they were both in the same condition so I don't think it was a one off.
Not very happy at all
Published 16 months ago by Carla

2.0 out of 5 stars looks rushed and unfinsihed, 8 July 2013
Not very happy at all

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed and unhappy, 15 July 2013
This review is from: Cinda Satin Christening Party Dress+Headband (Apparel)
My mum purchased this dress for my daughters christening and I wasn't happy when it arrived!!! For a start, it came in a small bag!! I have worked with occasional dresses and they always arrived in boxes!! So It needed a major iron!!! Secondly, there was stitching loose on the collar, the headband wouldn't go near my daughters head!! (My daughter is 4 months old and wears 0-3 months hats!) also, it didn't have any lift in the bottom what so ever!! Will not be ordering from Cinda again!! The christening is Sunday and I have luckily found another dress!! Was not prepared to put that on her!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars badly sewn and horible, 8 Jan 2013
I bought two of these for the christening of my twin daughters. it turned out to be a horrible mistake. As i had ordered them last minute, I had no option but to use it. The bow was just placed on the sash of the dress with glue and fell of one of the dresses as soon as i brought it out of the packaging. I had to sew it back on with a needle and thread. The neck of the dress is horribly wide. I bought size 0-3 months but I reckon it would fit a 9 month old baby. it was more off shoulder for my daughters(my daughters are not small for their age).
During the ceremony the bow on the second dress loosened and we were left with a long hanging ribbon instead of a bow. The headbands were so tight it injured my daughters' heads. very very poorly made product. total waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 1 Mar 2014
Item came screwed up full if creases not what I expected material is cheep not happy will be sending back

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely dress, 18 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Aug 2014
Beautiful dress i did not expect it to be quite as lovely as it is for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 11 Aug 2014
The dress is lovely but is over sized it was to big for my baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Cinda Christening Dress, 20 April 2014
Nanny Deb (wakefield. west yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Was sceptical buying a Christening dress from the internet but needn't of worried. I absolutely love this dress, Its beautiful. Its a bit big but there is still 2 months till her christening and the dress can be pulled tighter with the tie at the back bow. The only negatives are the headband is far TOO SMALL for the size of dress, (she cried as soon as we put it on her) so wont be using it and the dress was very creased when it arrived. Hopefully the creases will drop if not will need ironing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Perfect, 9 May 2013
I had just received today this dress and is much above my expectations. It arrived on time, the packaging was just great and the quality of material amazing. My goddaughter will look like a princess...

4.0 out of 5 stars Satin Christening Dress, 21 Mar 2013
Very cute dress, good material. Careful when you wash it to avoid the studs falling off. Will probably fit my daughter even when she will be 9 months as it is a bit large for 3.6 months.