5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous
These have to be the best slippers I have ever purchased. They have a lovely faux suede outer with a soft & fluffy inner. They also have a substantial hard sole, making them ideal for quickly nipping outside! They are execellent value for the price & I honestly wouldn't look any further for new slippers.
Published on 19 Jan 2012 by Alemsmum

3.0 out of 5 stars Be aware
These look good and the seller delivered quickly . The fit was ok too . My usual size . So at first I was pleased but then they made my feet smell ..... I usually go for Emus which are real sheepskin and more expensive .and I wear them without socks. These are in the Oxfam pile as i can't stand it any longer . False economy . Back to the real thing .
Published 16 months ago by Gemini1789

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 19 Jan 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and warm, 14 Jan 2012
This review is from: Ladies Faux Suede Furry Ankle Bootee Slipper Womens Slippers Sizes 3-8 (Apparel)
After scouring the shops for a pair of slippers that didn't look like socks or boots, I opted for buying on line. I bought these slippers in brown. They are warm, comfortable and easy to wear. The sizing is slightly on the large size (I take a 38 / 5) which means they are not a snug fit, but other than that, fine for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury Slippers, 28 Oct 2012
If you like comfortable slippers that keep your feet nice and warm, these are the ones for you. When I come in from outside as soon as I have removed my coat, I head straight for my Luxury Slippers, they are superb. I have had joyti slippers before they are excellent value for money, and I will purchase more in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 27 Nov 2012
These slippers are for a Christmas present for my daughter. I buy her slippers every year and I know she will love these. Next year, will go back to the same company as they are just what I expected and well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love these!, 6 Mar 2013
i have been looking for some time for a decent pair of slippers that will be soft around the back of my heels as i suffer with my achilles. these were perfect. they are a lovely and soft. the bottoms are firm and support the foot. they also have a good rubber sole. these are true to size and are really well made. delivery was very quik. very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look pretty good!, 22 Nov 2013
The slippers arrived in very good time. They were nicely boxed, which is good because they are a gift for a friend. On inspection they seem very well made with nice thick soles, which is kind of important because my friends and I walk around in the garden (in all weathers) in our slippers. I would quite like to keep them but I will pass them on and I am sure my friend will think they are wonderful!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot toes, 16 Jan 2013
They are lovely and so cosy and well fitting :o). They are easy to put on yet grip well without restricting toes or instep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best!, 23 Nov 2013
THESE ARE THE BEST SLIPPERS YYOU WILL EVER BUY. hIGHLY RECOMMEND. COMFY, WARM, CAN NIP OUTDOORS IN THEM.WORTH PAYING EXTRA BIT MORE FOR.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 9 Sep 2013
They look and feel lovely to wear, though as one reviewer mentioned, the size is very generous. They're for the cold weather and I'll be wearing them with thick socks so this won't be too much of a problem, but it's worth others noting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pressie for Mum - Brilliant!, 18 Nov 2013
My Mu is a pensioner who needs full slipper but doesn't want to look like a frump! These are ideal - quality for price xlnt. Wouldn't mind a pair for myself. Definately will buy a gain and recommend to others.