5.0 out of 5 stars slipper heaven
Bought as a xmas present for my son, who has been nicking my slippers every time he stays with me for the last few months. Over the moon joyfulness! Very comfy and, apparently, very cool! Thank you....
Published on 10 Jan 2012 by grahamthegrub

1.0 out of 5 stars Style over substance
I bought these slippers as I liked the look of them... and off the strength of other reviews.
I buy quite a lot of stuff from Amazon, and have only ever felt bothered enough to write a review once before.

I just don't agree these slippers are a 5 star product.

The box they come in however, is amazing!
But I would put money on the box itself...
Published 12 months ago by Bob

1.0 out of 5 stars Style over substance, 25 Jun 2013

I just don't agree these slippers are a 5 star product.

The box they come in however, is amazing!
But I would put money on the box itself costing more to produce than the slippers themselves.
Go ahead, buy them and you'll know what I mean.

They look like they would be a nice leather, but are infact plastic, with a synthetic thin fur lining... weighing no more than a feather.
My feet were hot & sweaty within minutes, plus the plastic motif right on the heel sticks to your foot the whole time.
Maybe I just have hot feet, but wear a lot of slippers & have never had an issue before.

I think the sole might be leather, but is just a big sponge for anything on the kitchen/ bathroom floor.
So no good if you need to pop out the back door to dump a bin liner when wet.

I can't believe I'm actually moaning about a pair of slippers!... but at 24 with delivery, they're just way too expensive.
You're paying for the brand, and nothing else.
Excellent name, marketing & packaging... Rubbish slippers in my opinion.

There's always one moany old person in every review stack.. and I guess I'm the one... but felt compelled to redress the balance.
Anyway, they're under the bed... too unpleasant to wear & too expensive to throw away... slipper limbo.

Best of luck, Cheers.

5.0 out of 5 stars slipper heaven, 10 Jan 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars well received gift, 17 Dec 2012
Bought these for our son in law and he's v pleased. Good fit and quality, comfortable and arrived quickly. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant buy!, 11 Feb 2014
Bought these for my othe half for Christmas, he loves them. says they are comfortable and he loves how nice they look and feel.. would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and Comfortable, 27 Feb 2013
Bought for hubby's Christmas present. He's not a slipper wearer but doesn't take these ones off. Definitely recommend Bedroom Athletics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband anniversary present, 6 Feb 2013
When we got to five or six years of marriage for our anniversay I bought my husband a pair of slippers thinking practically rather than romantically. He bought me a lovely romantic photobook with beautiful photos of our children thanking me for for our wonderful time together and beautful children. So I now buy him a nice version of a naff present. So this year it was back to slippers having done pants and socks etc (13 years) He absolutely loves these slippers. They are comfortable fit well, and as a bonus he has stopped slipping about of the tiled floors. They are durable enough to take the bins out and quite trendy looking if the nieghbours see! They were promptly delivered. What more can I say