on 21 July 2013
Not a lot can go wrong with something like this. My wife likes a glass of wine, and it's usually me who pours it. So, for a laugh, i bought her this Ring For Wine Bell. She shows it off to all our visitors, and it always raises a smile, so for a few quid, it's been a good buy.
on 29 April 2012
Got this for a friend of mine who is quite fond of good wine. She loved it and all of her friends and family loved it. Only she did send me a message later that day, saying there seems to be a fault with the bell, because she keeps ringing it like mad and no wine arrives... =D We concluded that maybe it should read in small print on the box: "Minions not included."
on 25 February 2013
I love this, i brought it as a present for Christmas (huge mistake as she rings it all the time) but it is so funny and cute.
on 4 December 2013
This product is one for a woman with a servile husband, just one ring of my bell and my glass is filled. the novelty of first using it meant I drank 1 bottle in the first hour, the second bottle took a bit longer. I can not remember much after that.
on 3 December 2015
TERRIBLE GIFT IDEA. GIRLFRIEND DOESN'T STOP RINGING THE BLOODY THING...
on 28 January 2016
Excellent novelty stocking filler present which we have all enjoyed and had many a laugh ! My daughter was delighted.
on 21 March 2014
great joke present, works well. good price, funny gift. i don't know what more to say so i'm just filling the gaps
on 25 November 2015
The product is great and just what I hoped for. However, the Perspex 'product box' the bell came in was split, due, I think to trying to cram the item into an outer box for posting which was just a bit too small. I was disappointed with that as it was a gift. I managed to sellotape it together but would have preferred not to have had to repair it.
on 16 December 2015
The item is perfect and exactly as I hoped. However, the plastic box containing the bell was sent in a polythene envelope that unfortunteately didn't protect the box from getting battered in the post. A pity because I am giving this as a gift.
on 27 February 2013
I bought this for a friend who is due to have an operation soon, and will be "layed up" for quite a while.
It is obviously a novelty item, but i am sure will make good use of it, its a nice size and nice colour.