on 15 November 2012
Would recommend these to anyone.well built and perfect for storing CDs and DVDs. We ordered three for our hallway, they are slim and fit in perfectly. Speedy dilivery as well.
on 9 August 2013
I have just put the unit together. It's not a five minute job but the instructions are simple and straightforward. It took me a leisurely two to three hours to complete the task (although I dare say it could be done much quicker). The end result is excellent. It's a solidly designed cabinet, unlike some flat-packed furniture I've had in the past. It also looks great. I particularly like the simple means by which you can change the dividers in the drawers from CD to DVD any time you want.

In summary, an excellent product which I would recommend to anyone looking for this type of storage.
on 25 January 2012
This arrived fairly quick. It was well designed, expertly manufactured, very easy to put together, a very professional solid looking item. Without doubt the best flat pack I have ever encountered.
on 31 July 2013
Recived it on time, undamaged and was very easy to assemble. (An Hour)
I have used it for CDs only and im very happy with it.
My only issue i have had is more of a warning really to others:
When its full of CDs be careful not to tip it over when opening or leaving the top drawer to look for a CD title as it becomes a little "Top heavy".
But apart from that its fine and i will buy another when i need one.

Richie.
on 1 December 2012
Excellent piece of furniture - did not take long to assemble and fits in an alcove perfectly. The bars inside drawers enable adjustments.
on 15 June 2013
Smart- but draw handles a nightmare to fix- no screw holes engraved. Not enough glue either. Better & cheaper product than Argos.
on 19 March 2013
I bought two of these and they are brilliant. Everyone when they first see them, think they are just a chest of drawers. Who would know inside is all of our DVD's. A very sturdy piece of furniture, highly recommended. Delivery was very fast too.
on 16 September 2014
Good product. Arrived quickly and securely packaged, Well made pieces that can be assembled quickly and easily with no tools required, apart from the hex-head key provided, to make a sturdy and practical cabinet. The description says it can hold 228 CDs, but for ease of access, expect to store about 200. I can't help but feel that it ought to be just a little cheaper, but no complaints. Not bad-looking, and much better than storing CDs on a shelf. I shall buy another.
on 13 May 2013
This cabinet is just great, a good size when you don't have a lot of room. It is really well made for flat pack furniture, quite chunky not flimsy or cheap looking. Easy to put together only took half an hour at the most.

Very quick delivery too
on 10 February 2013
I got this as I wanted hide my DVDs away and keep my sons hands off them as he pulls his dads of on to the floor. It was easy to put uP I did it on my own. I will be getting one more for my sons DVD as kids seam to have more than me