5.0 out of 5 stars Battle.net Authenticator
I have had one of these for 3 years now and I am very satisfied with it.
It gives me the added protection so that hackers can't get to my account. You do still need to be careful about passwords etc, it doesn't mean you can get complacent with one.
Published on 24 Feb. 2013 by Imploded13

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but annoying
does what it says came on time the only annoying thing about these is trying to read the code in the dark lol
Published 16 months ago by Kappa

5.0 out of 5 stars Battle.net Authenticator, 24 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Battle.Net Authenticator (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
I have had one of these for 3 years now and I am very satisfied with it.
You hear of people giving password to their friends and then everything gets lost. It must be heartbreaking to see all the work you put in ..gone.
Don't under any circumstances give your password to a friend so they can use your account. No matter how well you get on you may fall out and then they could take it from you. You wouldn't give your bank details to them would you? To me a Battle.net account is as important as a bank account and you pay a lot of money each month for privilege to use one.

I still get emails from hackers pretending to be from Blizzard but I do not under any circumstances open them. If Blizzard want to contact you then you can look in your Battle.net account for any mail or tickets you have opened.
I am dreading the day the battery goes dead as Blizzard will no longer be selling the Authenticators on their website for those in the UK.
And this is the reason I came to Amazon to see if I can still buy one in case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulletproof ( so far ), 9 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Battle.Net Authenticator (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
My account was hacked one day, so I decided to buy one of these bad boys. Theoretically, this makes it impossible for a hacker to get into your account, because you physically need to push a button, for the code to appear, so you can use it to log in. My account is virtually unhackable. Buy this metaphorical padlock and you won't regret it!

Screw those hackers!

5.0 out of 5 stars wow is great!!!, 13 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Battle.Net Authenticator (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
so glad i got this! it gives you great peace of mind knowing you have that extra bit of security!
arrived quickly and a quality product!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product if you play wow buy this, 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Battle.Net Authenticator (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
as the title says if you are thinking of starting world of warcraft or even any other blizzard games. This is a must buy for anyone with all those dodgy viruses out there. I used the mobile one in the past but when my phone went kapoot I couldn't access my account blizzard support sorted it out but id recommend this over the free version for this reason.

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 15 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Battle.Net Authenticator (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
good, would recommend to any player who values their characters!
delivered as expected
those things last years
definitely worth the time save not having one's account, or children' accounts compromised.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seemed faulty at first, 11 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Battle.Net Authenticator (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
The authenticator arrived the day after I ordered it so that was a pleasant surprise! However, it didn't sync with my Battle.Net account as expected and it took me almost two days before Blizzard Customer Support could help me set things up properly.

Now the authenticator works just as it should (SO glad I got one!) but the fact that it seemed faulty at first really put me off.

Otherwise: great price, quick delivery!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best investment to save your account, 5 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Battle.Net Authenticator (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
Before the authenticator I had a few attempts to steal my account. After it I haven't had any problems.
All you have to do is to connect the authenticator to your battle.net account and after filling in your password you enter the number on the authenticator which functions as an extra layer of protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Battle.Net Authenticator, 21 Jun. 2013
excellent product,
Very easy to register and use.
Will avoid many future problems with thieves accounts.
I would strongly recommend to buy, used my authenticator on the same day he arrived. I am quite satisfied.
Excellent means of protection provided by Blizzard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in the nick of time, 3 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Battle.Net Authenticator (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
After I had lost my original authenticator I needed a new one pretty fast, and I was not disappointed. It arrived on the first working day of the week and so I was able to put my mind at ease with my account.

It's a must have if you really want to protect your account.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop your WoW account getting hacked and buy this. Worth the £££., 18 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Battle.Net Authenticator (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
Get this if you play WoW and you don't want to get hacked. I don't know why but every time I quit WoW, when I come back I have been hacked, 3 times it has happened and it so annoying.

Ever since I got this authenticator I haven't been hacked.

Battle.Net Authenticator (PC CD)
Battle.Net Authenticator (PC CD) by Blizzard (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)