on 19 December 2013
Bought for my husband when he goes to the gym as his hair falls onto his face.. He was unsure to wear it in the beginning but after seeing another guy wearing something similar he has never looked back for his work out routine without it.. Does the job..looks masculine and all the blocks are wearing them in the gym now because of it... I mean my husband is pretty cool.
on 4 October 2013
OK, so a 58 year old bloke with a huge mane of hair looks a bit odd.
It looks even more odd when the only hair-bands you can find are all very, very "girlie".
Saw this and thought ....Hoo-blooming-rah!
I had to take a miniature file to the ends because I found them to be a bit sharp and uncomfortable, but otherwise its a great product.
on 12 January 2013
Got this for my son, I can see his face now!! Cheap and cheerful. Effective at controlling the hair. Would recommend it to others.
on 5 August 2013
Looked like a good product, however, considering it was advertised as "Mens" product I can assure you it would struggle to fit a small girl.
on 13 August 2013
I bought this to wear at work as I have a long one length bob. Once in it isn't going anywhere but can become uncomfortable after a few hours. Taking it out can be a chore as often you hair is tangled around the combs so I would suggest that it is better for shorter hair hence the word 'mens' in the description.
on 23 September 2013
for the price i am very pleased and it fits very well. i am a woman but have a large head so i dont know what other reviewers are talking about when they say it doesnt fit well. it fits like a glove, doesnt dig in behind my ears and keeps tyhe hair out of my face. simple, but does the job :)
on 2 October 2013
They are ok. I use them for sports and need to wash them as they get a little sweaty & they get a little rusted after a few months, I guess if you put them in the hot water cupboard after drying, or you could just not wash them.
on 28 July 2013
They say you get what you pay for, and I got just that. It is poorly made and pulls my hair out at any given chance. Avoid.
on 28 May 2013
i brought htis for my man he is growing his hair and its going through a mad stage fluffy everywhere but this takes it out his eyes and it looks good on him he did think the first time wearing it out he was getting werid looks but you can hardly see the band when its on his head!
on 9 July 2012
The product works! Playing football and doing yoga wearing it stops my hair covering my eyes.
The only problem is, its quite small. And no i don't just have a big head!
I'm ok as i only have a long fringe but if you have long sides the band wont hold them back.