4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all
Published 12 months ago by sniper

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised
Nice jeans, but not as advertised. Delivered jeans were dark blue/indigo, and were evenly coloured and not distressed. Picture shows light, distressed denim!
Published on 30 Dec 2011 by Brian

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all, 29 Jun 2013
This is a very good pair of jeans at a good price. My only quibble would be that the faded bits are not nearly as faded as in the picture so there is not as much contrast as I had hoped between the blue bits and the nearly-white bits (I'm talking about the Light Vintage Denim version). I would echo the advice in another review - get them on the small side, I went for 31W instead of my usual 32W and they are just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, 20 Jan 2013
I am a Replay fan so know my size and I'd seen this in a store (125!) so I knew what to expect. At half the price they are a bargain for what is a really nice stylish pair of jeans. There's always going to be some variability in the wash of each jean and these are quite a dark blue, but they are first class.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality jeans, but come up large on the waist!, 8 Nov 2012
My partner purchased these jeans. They are of a good quality but he is a 32 waist and the 32 comes up a little large, he can however get away with wearing them with a belt. I have rated them as a 4 star based on that. He has reordered the size 31 which fit that bit better. The 31 waist will get a 5 star review. Bargain quality jeans!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, 30 Dec 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans - Good fit, 3 Mar 2014
I personally think that Replay jeans make one of the best fits for men. Great around the bum (so the wife says) and a decent fit around the legs.

These jeans area a great colour, and were at a reasonable price for the amount of wear that they will get.

Replay Billstrong Straight Men's Jeans