Format: Baby Product|Change
Price:£40.70+ Free shipping

on 14 July 2010
We bought one of these 18 months ago for first baby & it is perfect. It completely protects the leather seats in our car without any indentation at all from either an isofix base or conventionally-secured forward facing carseat. It doesn't slide under the baby seat either as it has a nonslip backing which is great. The handy pockets at the front are both useful & protect the front edge of your upholstery. It is definitely worth the money & with free delivery off AMAZON, you save postage costs that would be charged direct from the manufacturer. We are just about to buy our second protector for 2nd baby due soon. Definitely worth protecting your leather car upholstery.
on 10 February 2009
I bought this for our first child 2 years ago, no marks on the leather seats in the car despite constant use by an infant carrier and then a forward facing seat. I have just bought a second one for our new baby. Would thoroughly recommend this product. Easy to use and effective.
on 6 October 2010
I am childminder so it is important to me that I protect my car seats ! these seat protectors are brilliant this will be my 6th set as I have People carrier.they protect all areas and wear well, the car seats are as good new when you remove them. easy to install and look good too.
TOP 50 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 14 September 2013
This Car Seat Protector is a superb idea whose time has come! Made of polyester and easy to clean. Just use soap and water and dry. You can remove the car seat protector and clean outside of the car, or clean while in the car. Your choice, which ever is easiest. There is a non-skid material on the back of the car seat protector that clings to the seat. It does not slip and is easy to install. There are slits on the side for the seat belts.

Protection is the name of the game- protect your car from spills and stains. Children can make a mess out of nothing, that is part of being a child. No more peanut butter or chocolate stuck on your car seat. But, these car seat protectors should not be limited to children. What about all the dogs that we see riding in the back seat, they slobber all over everything, which is part of their charm, and their hair, short or long remains where it is left. How wonderful to have these car seat protectors in the back of your car to help protect your car seats from all types of animals. They are also useful if you need to put groceries or other products in the backseat, any spill can quickly be taken care of. Experience seems to be the best teacher, and having your own children gives you insight into the spills, inherent.

There were no instructions or information enclosed in the package, and even though the pictures make installation of these car seat protectors quite easy, I think instructions/suggestions on installation and cleaning would be helpful.

These car seat protectors are a very useful product, for children or animals. Every car should have some. ( I received the product for review.)
on 27 August 2012
Purchased this for a brand new car and baby on the way on the recommendation of a friend and other reviews. Ideal, durable and easy to install, in fact took less than a minute from wrapper to install this item. Has cut out slots for the Iso fix base and its exactly what I needed and says what it does.
on 29 March 2009
We have two of these now, they are excellent for protecting the seats from the marks made by child seats. We use one with an ISOFIX seat, and one with a normal seatbelt seat, and everything fits perfectly.
on 3 October 2009
I had looked at various other products of a similar description but all had failings of one sort or another. This product on the other hand does everything it says it can and is reasonably priced to boot. Not often we consumers can say that!
on 28 November 2009
Bought the sunshine kids ultra mat car seat protector pad with the maxi-cosi axiss as I have leather seats and did not want seat damaged by car seat. Does exactly what it says and has handy pockets underneath,also does not get in the way when securing the seat.
on 11 September 2011
I've owned two of these for nearly twelve months now so feel able to review them.
I will not repeat what others have already said but I would like to add how well they wash.
My two and five year old children had made a real mess of them. The usual melted chocolate, crisps, pop etc had made its way on to the covers.
I put some stain remover on and washed them at 40 degrees on a delicate cycle.
I then dried them lying flat in the sun, turning them once.
I was amazed how well they cleaned up. Very pleased with the result.
on 8 August 2013
We use these in a VW Sharan for under the child seats.

The price at purchase was 15.08 GBP, by Amazon, which I consider good (less would be better of course). I could be wrong, but the price does seem to jump around a quite bit for this product.

The base panel is slightly wider than the seat itself, but as there is some space
between our seats the covers fit well next to each other.

Thanks to the panels and head strap and the child seat on top they stays well in place.

So far they have not left any stains on the seat fabric (Alcantra).

They have also survived nicely two washing machine cycles.

Bottom line: if you can get them at a good price, they're worth it.