4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Canon Case for S100, 6 May 2012
This review is from: Canon WP-DC43 Waterproof Case for Powershot S100 (Accessory)
It's early days but I can't fault this housing at present. There is a choice of 4 or 5 different housings for this camera currently on the market and this offers the best value if you are staying below 40 metres. You will however need an adapter if you intend to attach lenses.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite 100% control, 10 Jun 2012
Chris (Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Great housing, and cheaper than other options by a bit. I opted for this than a different housing as I'd read it allows full control, whereas other housings didn't. All buttons are accessible, and the front control ring is accessible. However it is worth noting that the rear 4-way controller "ring" isn't accessible other than as 4 ways. It's not a big gripe, but its worth noting so you don't make the same mistake I did.

Otherwise, it's highly recommended. It's nice and easy to check the o-ring for hair and dirt that could cause a flood. The buttons are solid to press without being too tough.

I'm docking a star as I'd really have liked full control only.

4.0 out of 5 stars Had good use from it! ... but it will need replacing one day!, 1 Sep 2013
William I. Whitaker "Williamtje" (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this housing from another supplier abroad where I live
After about 100 dives with it ... and lots of photographs ..... the buttons could not control its' functions from about 28metres and deeper. At shallower depths it works great and I have been told that the springs have just lost some of their resistance to pressure

These are great housings and I have one for the S95 that is still going strong even at above depths. I just love the S100 because of its white balance function and instant movie button

The reason I am here on this page is to buy another one for the S100