on 6 September 2012
I was looking for a few months for a smart white / silver faced watch, as the majority of watches I current own are black faced. This Police watch was perfect and really resonably priced. It is big without being overly big when on the wrist. The hands are clear and it has a good strong leather strap. Functionality is good and easy to master with the instructions (which are in English). The leather strap is of good quality and is a bit stiff at first, but I'm sure it will mellow with a bit more wear. Apart from that there are no real negatives to this watch. It's a smart, stylish timepiece, with excellent branding on the face and buckle. All at a reasonable price. An easy 5/5. Delivery was good also, approx 10 days (from singapore)
on 25 September 2013
Bought this for my brother for a best mans gift - he loves it. He's a watch fiend and has many nice watches and I see him wearing it quite often, so it must be good!

Either that or he just wears it when he see's me because he feels like he has to.
on 13 October 2013
Amazing looking watch. Great face size too. Not too big nor too small. Beautiful face and black leather strap. Watch lovers will love this for sure. Great service from amazon as always. Great price too!!!
on 13 February 2015
I just love it. I have been stopped multiple times about my watch, and got so many compliments. The wristband part is seem start wearing off after using it just for 4 months.
on 24 October 2013
It's nice ,I like its quality for the money
It's stylish arrived the second day at the locker ,I like it .
on 13 January 2013
it is a little bigger than it look in the picture. If you like big watches and you have the wrist of it, it is a good option. delivered in time and in good conditions. exactly the way it was described by the seller. i liked it !