5.0 out of 5 stars Sparks Fly
Published on 5 Oct. 2011 by SmokeHouse

1.0 out of 5 stars 5. Territorial Restrictions
5. Territorial Restrictions

As required by our Digital Content providers, Digital Content will, unless otherwise designated, be available only to customers located in the United Kingdom.

Sux 2 b me :-(
Published on 5 Oct. 2011 by Setanta

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparks Fly, 5 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Sparks (MP3 Download)
So great to see Matt finally in a position to get his own material out there in the public, and what a treat to have this catchy Sparky little number for free!! It's not even on the album so this is your only chance guys. I've been listening to the album previews - 90 seconds each of 18 tracks, pure bliss. can't wait to get my hands on the full thing, just have that feeling it's going to get played over and over and over in our house. Well done Matt, it's been a long wait but oh boy have you delivered!

5.0 out of 5 stars really good!, 4 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Sparks (MP3 Download)
for a free song sparks is really good think i even prefer it to run for your life do like that song just think this one's maybe a bit better matt was my favourite last yr on x factor so was pleased he won if this song is an indication of the forthcoming album i very much look forward to hearing it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 3 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Sparks (MP3 Download)
I can't believe this is a free track when it's good enough to be a single! Amazing song and voice, can't wait for the album :)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best X Factor Winner for a long time., 13 Oct. 2011
lightdove (West Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sparks (MP3 Download)
I love this song and I love Matt Cardle (but in a nice way)... I love his voice and am really looking forward to receiving the album. I haven't bought a single for God knows how long, but I bought Matt's. And I've never bought an X Factor winner's album, but I've bought Matt's. So that must mean something. I was backing him to win right from his first audition and was so happy for him when he won. He comes across as a really nice guy, down to earth, self effacing and with the voice of an angel. He really deserved to win and I hope he goes from strength to strength.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why ya giving this away FREE!!!???, 15 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Sparks (MP3 Download)
Why is Matt giving this track away? It's amazing and should have been on the album "Letters". Download it while you can!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparks, 10 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Sparks (MP3 Download)
Although this one was a free download it is a much better song than the Gary Barlow "Run For Your Life" single.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow Matt, great track, 17 Oct. 2011
Ms. F. M. Mcowan "FionaM" (Fife, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sparks (MP3 Download)
Like others so pleased to see Matt getting label recognition and this free download is a great advert for the album (and nice that its an 'extra'). maybe a wee bit 'poppy' for my usual taste but I just love the guy's voice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant First Album, 5 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Sparks (MP3 Download)
This album was all I expected from Matt and more. His wonderful voice and the emotion He puts into his songs are just amazing. Well done Matt - I'll look forward to the next album!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 15 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Sparks (MP3 Download)
Fab catchy song. He's a real talent with a quality voice that just soars. It's great to see him slowly carving out a career. I've just ordered the new album due out on the 17th.

5.0 out of 5 stars Matt Cardle, Letters, 28 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Sparks (MP3 Download)
Absolutley brilliant CD, cant get enough of it, Its all Matt as seen and loved on X factor. Excellent condition and fast delivery, thank you.

Sparks