5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!
Does MORE than it says on the tin. I'm surprised that they're not really pushing compatibility with iPhone 4. I purchased with just a little apprehension having learned of the the risk in pairing bluetooth headphones with the iPhone but these worked straight out of the box (after the initial charge...). Remote controls work, telephone calls work - and the earpieces sit...
Published on 2 April 2012 by 61 and a bit deaf - these are ...

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad product
From fully charged the battery life is fine, lasting me a day of phone meetings.

The music quality is okay ... what you expect for the price.

However, I don't have a huge head, but these headphones pinch a little, and become uncomfortable to for me to wear fairly quickly.

Main issue is that these headphones do not have mute button. Okay,...
Published on 11 July 2012 by Ed B

‹ Previous | 112 13 1423 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Oct 2012
D. C. L. Ford "Technomancer" (Broadstairs, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: JUSTOP JSound 10 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones / Headset With Built-in MIC, Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Supports A2DP, Noise Cancellation, Up to 20 Hours Play Time, Handsfree Feature for mobiles, for use with Apple iTouch, iPad, iPhone, HTC, Sony, Nokia, Samsung Galaxy etc. (Electronics)
First, I placed the order for the headphones,

(http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005NCJ8OE/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01),

together with the bluetooth transmitter,

(http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005NCZ16S/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00),

on the 25th October and received both items together this morning, (27th October), so that's excellent.

After charging both items i followed the instructions for 'pairing' them and started using them.

It's great to be able to use headphones without getting wires trapped and tangled. The advantage of having a built in microphone means i can 'pair' with my laptop to use on Skype and my phone to use with Mp3's and hands free set.

All in all a great combo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent headphones for the money., 23 Oct 2012
Excellent headphones for the money. Work well with a Galaxy S3. Comfortable to wear and clear sound. Syncs well with the videos on Youtube (apparently some Bluetooth headphones are slightly out of sync.) Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handsfree, truly!, 20 Oct 2012
It's been the best investment I have made where handsfree headphones are concern. It is easy to set up, very comfortable to wear, when charged it seems to go on forever, before I have to charge it again and conversation is crystal clear! The only criticism I have, is it range, it's about 3-5 metres, but would you want to be any further away from your phone?
All in all I recommend this Bluetooth Headphines!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 12 Oct 2012
Fantastic headphone, crisp sound, light handy. Supple leather lining for great comfort. Fast connection . Woul recommend to anyone. Great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars unbeatable value, 10 Oct 2012
Just got this today and first impressions are more than favourable: a quick charge via a usb cable and then the device paired easily with my galaxy s2. The audio quality is fantastic for the price, beating my more expensive wired headphones hands down, cannot comment yet on the battery life or using it to make phone calls, but I have bought it to listen to music for which it seems perfect. Oh yea, it fits snugly onto the ears, feels comfortable and secure and they even look halfway cool, all in all you won't spend a better £20

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Duper!, 3 Oct 2012
I don't know where that title came from as I haven't heard that term in years!
These earphone are brilliant. Once paired, that's it. I don't understand how people can say they have to 'pair' every time they use them. I'm using an iPad (3rd Generation) with iOS 6 and I have no pairing problems at all. I have ordered a Bluetooth adaptor for my windows 7 64 Bit pc and will report on the pairing of that once I've had time to use it.
As I am fairly hard of hearing, there is not much point in my buying 'top of the range' audio equipment, but these earphones have good enough sound quality for watching movies and listening to music. They are great for watching movies in bed, as there are no wires to get caught up in - this was the main reason for going bluetooth as I didn't want to send my beloved iPad crashing to the floor. I don't own a mobile phone and because of this, was not aware of bluetooth earphones. Had I known earlier, I would have purchased the earphones as soon as I received my iPad.
The build is good considering the materials used. They fold up neatly without fear of damage. They are not uncomfortable to wear. Switching on and off is a doddle as is the ability to control the volume and to choose the 'next' or the 'previous' item. There is a mini downside and that is the flashing blue light which I believe is common to Bluetooth devices. The wearer doesn't notice it, but it could annoy others in a darkened room. What more can I say! They are indeed, Super duper!

5.0 out of 5 stars blue tooth headset, 29 Sep 2012
This is the second pair of these I've bought. (The battery went on the first one after two years of heavy use) I use them down the gym. They are comfortable and block out most of the ambient noise, including the repetitive dance tracks they play over the speakers. The sound quality is pretty good for the price and they don't seem to get affected by perspiration. They're not the best looking maybe, but they work well and I'm very happy with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 31 Aug 2012
I tend to listen to the radio and podcasts on my phone whilst working on the allotment. I kept having to pick my corded headphones out of the dirt either because they slipped off as I leant forward, or they got ripped off when I caught the lead with the implement I was using. For this use I wasn't looking for high fidelity, but actually the sound is fine to my ageing ears. It was easy to pair them on the phone through Bluetooth, the only criticism would be that I can find no evidence of noise cancellation. But at the price I am more than happy that I will be able to listen on the allotment uninterrupted by scrabbling in the dirt to retrieve fallen headphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast!!!, 24 Aug 2012
Arrive well before promised time. These are one hell of Earphones.....Great buy at this price....very happy with it. Now coming on to the main review:

Sound quality: Good enough. Solves the purpose if you are a casual music listener like me

Build structure: not very great but not inferior either. Just does the job. A little low on the finishing stuff though.

Ease of Use: The best part of the headphones is the easy to use nature detects and gets connected easily to any Bluetooth phone out there. But has a weird blue light glowing on the side ALL time making it look a little China-ish.

Battery: Super battery life lasts about 25 hours on full charge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 21 July 2012
I rated this product 5 star because this is value for money. and i got what i was expecting of. Only drawback i will say is not effective noise cancellation, except that very good product.

‹ Previous | 112 13 1423 | Next ›