5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Death and life are in the power of the tongue. Our words have power to bless or to destroy. I am still learning to put my words in line with God's Word. I often re-read this book and take notes. Excellent material.
Published on 16 Mar 2012 by tulip

3.0 out of 5 stars Words of faith
I liked this book because it reminds me what's missing in my life. Sometimes we need to be extra vigilant in words we speak, especially in front of children because, words are so important and determine what and who we are. There is something to be said about words. "Think before you speak " philosophy is so true. It can make or brake somebody's life or spirit.
I...
Published 4 months ago by Vesna B.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Mar 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended., 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Words (Kindle Edition)
It is powerful truth in 4 very short chapters. Easy to read even for a busy mom of 3 :)

5.0 out of 5 stars ratnaike_ ira@hotmail.com, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Words (Kindle Edition)
The book reaffirmed the importance of the words you speak aloud. I am convinced I need to watch what I say. I need to speak encouraging and uplifting words. I am going to memorise the Words of Jesus so that I can quote scripture when I feel low and downcast. I must pray for my boys to speak good words and not to use swear words in ordinary conversation.
Thank you for your teachings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Words (Kindle Edition)
I loved the simplicity of this book and I will be re-reading it again. Hagin's passion for God comes through his writing and I think his teaching is excellent. I wonder why some Christian author's make things more complicated than they are!

5.0 out of 5 stars The word is indeed a seed, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Words (Kindle Edition)
Wow wow wow this book is inspiring I'll read it again and again. From today onwards I will make a conscious effort to speak right because I understand the power of my words hallelujah

3.0 out of 5 stars Words of faith, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Words (Kindle Edition)
I would recommend this book to anyone interested in philosophy of life, especially if they want to improve the quality of their relationships with their friends, family, children, spouses, etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Words, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Words (Kindle Edition)
Very interesting, eye opener,and informative,dealt with subject matter. Power of words is absolute,will recommend it to my friends. Thank you. Words

5.0 out of 5 stars short helpful book, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Words (Kindle Edition)
This was an encouraging book which reminds us that what we say affects what we, and others believe. I will consider what I say more carefully now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to the basics, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Words (Kindle Edition)
Every believer should read this book as it helps to enlighten on the importance that words have in shaping our lives - the effect that words we speak over things that concern us have on the ultimate conclusion.
The length of the book is perfect as I am able to read on the train journey to and from work. I highly recommend this book as it will hep you take stock of the words you speak and ultimately change your circumstances to line up with the word of God.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational., 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: Words (Kindle Edition)
This book tells the truth. Words really do make all the difference. Positivity and praise help and heal. Negativity wounds and harms.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›