5.0 out of 5 stars great music
Good to listen to, always got it on, along with the other 'Now that's what i call musics' I would recommend this to any music listener
Published 9 months ago by Ms. K. Young

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok
Some good songs some rubbish.
If I could filter it I would and replace certain sings with something better, worth my time
Published 12 months ago by Corina Avdeenco

5.0 out of 5 stars great music, 8 Nov 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Music! 80 (Audio CD)
Arrived on time. A good selection of music & compared to the shops was very well priced. Another one added to the collection

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good CD - But can't help feeling it maybe could've been better..., 23 Nov 2011
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Music! 80 (Audio CD)
This is a very good CD no doubt about it but the reason i haven't given it 5 stars is because a handful of decent enough tracks aren't here! For instance where are?

JLS feat. Dev - She Makes Me Wanna - We get 'Take a Chance on Me' instead.
Cher Lloyd - Swagger Jagger - We get 'With Ur Love' instead.
Nero - Promises - Their previous single, 'Guilt' was included in 'Now 79' so why isn't this one on here?
Nicole Scherzinger - Right There - Again her previous single 'Don't Hold Your Breath' was included on 'Now 79' and Posion was on 'Now 78' this one charted just as high as posion but somehow didn't make it.
Jennifer Lopez feat. Lil Wayne - I'm Into You
Beyonce - Best Thing I Never Had - Followed the trend from 'Now 79' really, 'Run the World (Girls)' wasn't on there, so they probably decided not to put this song on here.
David Guetta feat. Taio Cruz & Ludacris - Little Bad Girl - We get 'Without You' instead.
The Black Eyed Peas - Don't Stop the Party
LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It - One of the most obvious ones yet. I haven't a clue why this song isn't on here.
Delilah - Go - Another obvious one. A real shame this one wasn't included.
Katy B - Easy Please Me
Chris Brown feat. Justin Bieber - Next 2 You
Benny Benassi feat. Gary Go - Cinema
Snow Patrol - Called Out in the Dark - I'm a fan of Snow Patrol, just bought their new album, this song is better than 'Just Say Yes' and 'Take Back the City' and they featured in 'Now 71' and '74' respectively.
Coldplay - Paradise - I'll take back what i originally said, seeming as this song reached number 1 last sunday it will more than likely appear on Now 81.
Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks

That's just about all the obvious ones i can think of. All the ones i haven't put a description beside aren't so obvious as the ones i have commented on. If i write the Now 80 tracklist i would axe the following songs and put a couple in the above list on instead:-

Lana Del Rey - Video Games
Sean Paul feat. Alexis Jordan - Got 2 Luv U
Maverick Sabre - I Need

Now there is one song i was quite surprised to see on here and that's 'The Edge of Glory' by Lady Gaga. That song is months old now and would have been better off on Now 79 really. I thought exactly the same thing with 'Born This Way' being on Now 79, thought it was too old for the tracklist and should have been on 'Now 78'. Anyhow its got to be the oldest song on here no question.

Despite all the crticism i've given the CD so far, it still has some great tracks on it such as 'We Found Love' by Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris, 'What Makes You Beautiful' by One Direction, 'Heart Skips a Beat' by Olly Murs, 'Iris' by the Goo Goo Dolls, 'Set Fire to the Rain' by Adele, 'It Girl' by Jason Derulo, 'Feel So Close' by Calvin Harris, 'Stay Awake' by Example and 'Party All Night (Sleep All Day)' by Sean Kingston.

Another thing i'd like to add is the fact Disc 2 actually has more number 1's than Disc 1 which is surely a first for the series. Usually Disc 1 has the majority of the Number 1's. However, i've noticed that they've been fairer with all 3 Now CD's this year. (Now 78, 79 and 80) Now 78 had six number ones :- 3 on Disc 1, 3 on Disc 2, Now 79 had ten:- 6 on Disc 1, and 4 on Disc 2 and this one has 4 on Disc 1, and 5 on Disc 2. This also has 1 more track(s) than Now 78 and 1 fewer than Now 79.

But on the whole a very good CD which might just better last Winter's release of Now 77 (which i personally thought was slightly disapointing) and Now 78 but maybe not so good as the brilliant summer blockbuster Now 79. But if you like all of the latest chart hits and a bit of variety to your music, buy this CD!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Music! 80 (Audio CD)
Very well received by the recipient.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok!!!!!, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Music! 80 (Audio CD)
Not for me but the album arrived in one piece and came when it was supposed to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old School, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Music! 80 (Audio CD)
Needed some cheap CD's for the car- remembering all the old tracks and artists! Great for a trip down memory lane haha!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fab artistes, 7 May 2014
L. Goodman "ms red" (n ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Music! 80 (Audio CD)
Quite a few of the songs I hadn't heard before, but after playing cd several times, I got to like them

5.0 out of 5 stars good tunes, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Music! 80 (Audio CD)
great for listening to whatever you are doing , my housework was a pleasant task while listening to this cd .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cd, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Music! 80 (Audio CD)
Love the now series of cd's and this one did not disappoint! Loved the quality of music on here and a great tracklist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Music! 80 (Audio CD)
My husband has started to collect all the now albums. He is enjoying listening to all the old music that he used to listen to.

Now That's What I Call Music! 80
Now That's What I Call Music! 80 by Now Music (Audio CD - 2011)