Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 26 June 2012
This looked really strange when I unpacked it! But don't be put off. It is a really good fit and the low sides and back mean it doesn't show under vests etc. Every girl should have one!
on 28 August 2012
This bra is fantastic. Really holds you in place and enables you to bear plunge tops/dresses without showing any of your underwear
on 3 July 2014
This is a good product, not as llow at the back as you would expect with some of the other reviews.
It does seem to roll a bit at the bottom when worn strapless but when with straps this doesn't happen.
on 26 March 2013
Ordered for my sister. "this bra is fantastic and it is so comfy. Completely hidden under my clothes"
Wish there were more sizes available though! I could do with one for myself!
on 20 September 2015
I can see what this bra is supposed to do, but the 36D i ordered and received is more like a 32B. This one is affordable, but im now not sure the more expensive ones will be the correct size... and you cant try on underwear and return it...so...?...
on 15 August 2014
Makes your breasts flat. Who wants that? I purchased this to go to a wedding, and had to end up going without bra because this looked horrible (as I said really flat, not like on the picture). However, it feels comfy, so 2 stars.
on 3 July 2014
Not for the ladys with no boobs has no boost at all and really dosent cover much.. Not worth purchasing and being left concious all night ( trust me been there)
on 9 June 2014
The bra fits very well but it is not as low at the back as it described on the website.
on 6 May 2016
Cheap item for what you pay. Definitely smaller than a 36 as its extreme to tight when I sit down, and after putting the bra on the second time I clipped the bra together at the back and one of the straps came clean off. Absolute rubbish for paying nearly £20 for it! Should've just bought a wonderbra for the extra tenner.
on 20 August 2014
This bra is brilliant, goes perfectly with the dress that I wanted it for, gives me some great looking boobs (which is near enough impossible being a 34B after breastfeeding two children!)
The only thing is, this in not a plunge bra as I thought, but that's probably me just being a little dumb and reading it wrong!

See one answered question