5.0 out of 5 stars Really works!
I've been taking these for a few weeks now, and I'm really impressed. They really do surpress my apetite. I'm not doing much excercise, but I can still see results, and my friends have also noticed my weight loss. I ordered more of these and they only took a week to arrive. So I'm very happy and will buy more when I run out of them.
Published 6 months ago by MK

3.0 out of 5 stars Great
This Product worked better than expected in the short space of time I've been using it, I'm fitting into clothes I didn't expect to wear again! Delivery was quick an would definitely recommend African mango burn to others!
Published 5 months ago by Shaunie

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works!, 2 April 2014
This review is from: African Mango Burn (4 Bottles) - The Ultimate African Mango Fat Burning, Weight Loss Diet Pill (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars African Mango Burn, 22 April 2014
I like this African Mango Burn, have been using for 2 weeks and found I have more energy and helped to lose some weight, or is that lost some weight and found I had more energy? Also I like the fact that this is a fruit based product and would recommend it to a friend -Thanks Paul

5.0 out of 5 stars very well worth ithe purchase. would definitely recommend., 3 April 2014
These are fantastic I have lost weight about 6lbs in 3wks.I am following a healthy eating plan but I wasn't losing anything this has certainly boost my weight loss.
Fast delivery and great sevice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Mar 2014
Had a break for three months and then started using African Mango Burn again. Great product which does all that is advertised it will do - keeps metabolism up and keeps the fat at bay!

5.0 out of 5 stars Losing weight again, 31 Jan 2014
I wanted something to kick start my weight loss which had reached a plateau. Two weeks into taking these capsules and I've lost 1kg and 1cm around my waist. I have more energy so I'm finding it easier to exercise. I'd definitely recommend giving them a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars really does work!!, 8 April 2014
i thort these wasnt going to work but they do :) i have lost a stone over 7 weeks PLUS with excersise it isnt going to drop off on its own but they are very good i am going to order more :) xo

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL!!!, 22 Jun 2014
I DO NOT KNOW HOW THESE LITTLE DARLINGS WORK, BUT THEY DO!! I STARTED TAKING THEM 2 WEEKS AGO AND I HAVE LOST 6LBS ALREADY. I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS AT ALL JUST EATING MY USUAL FOODS WHICH ARE HEALTHY ANYWAY, NOT FOUND THIS ENERGY BOOST SOME ARE WRITING ABOUT THOUGH, WILL MONITOR MY WEIGHT OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS IF I CONTINUE TO LOOSE WEIGHT WILL ORDER MORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective weight loss aid, 23 Sep 2014
I am a pretty active person even though I don’t eat very healthy. I recently added african mango to my schedule am I’m happy with how effective it was. I started feeling the effects after the first two weeks. My appetite was smaller and I wasn’t snacking between my meals. I have been able to lose 6 kilos so far and will continue to use until I lose a bit more weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 8 Mar 2014
Was given sample to try by friend.. Was so pleased with results that I purchased more.. So far very impressed

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Works!, 20 Jan 2014
Although i am just new to this product, i found that it works brilliantly!. I don't have much time to work out lately due to having a baby and i have the implant in and it made me gain weight like crazy. I tried other weight loss suppliments in the past and i have found this one to be the most effective. I lost 3lb in the first week. This week i am planning for more work out time and i believe i can lose even more than that. I am really pleased with this product and because there is only natural ingredients i would say it is one of the better pills out there and one of the most effective. I would highly recommend this product to people in the same boat as me or who are just trying to shed some pounds. The best thing is i am not hungry all the time like i was before and that's great as it was a constant feeling before and getting me down. I feel very good at the moment and i will keep using this product in the long run :)