5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little Cafetiere
I bought this about eighteen months ago in order to keep on my desk at work . I use it a few times a day. It's an excellent cafetiere for a single mug of coffee, doesn't leak and after a year and a half, the filter still works perfectly. It's also nicely decorative compared to some of the others out there.
Unfortunately, I dropped it and the glass broke, and I have...
Published on 31 Oct 2012 by SWFbr

3.0 out of 5 stars Not amazing quality
A good size but for the price I expected a little more. The meal handle is very flimsy and the plunger does not fit tightly.
Published 18 months ago by Gvis

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little Cafetiere, 31 Oct 2012
This review is from: Premier Housewares Nairobi Cafetiere - 2-Cup - Chrome (Kitchen & Home)
Unfortunately, I dropped it and the glass broke, and I have reordered the same one again. I would be happy to recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not amazing quality, 30 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great looking cafetiere, 12 Jan 2014
G. A. Morrison (South Lanarkshire) - See all my reviews
I wanted a cafetiere that looked a bit different from the usual Bodum style. This one looks great and is a great size for one person

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed sadly., 12 Feb 2013
Looks good but found it dripped coffee everytime i poured it. Now in the cupboard & using my old trusted cafetiere.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not top quality, 26 Jan 2013
Donato (Welsh Wales) - See all my reviews
The item itself is great but the job it has to do is separate the coffee grounds....... and that is a bit iffy.

The metal foil that does the separation was twisted on mine and great care has to be taken and even then not always successfully. Mine may have been a one off bad production model because the unit itself seems quality....but looking good is not much help if it fails to do the job it was made for.

Premier Housewares Nairobi Cafetiere - 2-Cup - Chrome