4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected
When I was looking for a case I was looking for something just to cover and protect the camera.
The image shown is a bit deceiving, because when it arrived it was a lot bigger than I expected.
However I have kept the case as it is decent quality and the fact that i can fit my zoom lens across the top
Published on 10 Jan. 2013 by John Kansas

3.0 out of 5 stars Portable Nylon carry Case
Published on 18 Mar. 2013 by AG-Motty

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected, 10 Jan. 2013
This review is from: DURAGADGET Portable Nylon Carry Case For Nikon D5100, D3100, D3000, D700, D3200 & D300, Canon EOS Rebel T3i, T2i, T1i, XS & T3, Sony Alpha SLT-A37, With Detachable Shoulder Strap (Camera)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good practible bag, 31 Dec. 2011
Fred P (Leigh-on-Sea, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my old Nikon film cameras (and maybe for a DSLR in the future). I like it because it does not have badges to advertise what's inside. These only tell all and sundry "Expensive camera inside: please steal". Let's face it, it's a bag to protect your pride and joy, so if it gets scuffed and dirty it's doing it's job! The bag itself is basic enough with adequate padding for the job in hand. This replaces my old camera bag which was an ex-army small pack, with bits of carpet to cushion the blows. That is now 50 years old... !

3.0 out of 5 stars Portable Nylon carry Case, 18 Mar. 2013
For the money this is absolutely fine. My only comment is the internal fitting which while can be moved the camera still does "rattlle" around a bit. Susepect fine with a zoom lense which the product does say to be fair. But other than that, protects camera and can carry the odd extra item with it. I personally may look to the rugsack version in longer term, however.

5.0 out of 5 stars d3200 camera and case, 11 Sept. 2013
Up to present date and using only occasionaly i am very pleased with my purchase. will recommend to friends with an interest in photography

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Quite what I expected, 2 Aug. 2013
The reason this bag didn't suit me is it's size if you interpret the illustration
as I did the camera looks to be just about a good fit, which is just what I was looking for
to take my camera out without all it's add on's in my main camera bag.
My Nikon D5100 with it's 18-270 lens and lens hood was lost in it, there was about 4cm of
room in the bag over the top of the camera and about 1cm clear space at each side, leaving
the camera very insecure. If you have a bigger camera, or use a battery grip,this bag does have
plenty of volume

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera case, 17 July 2013
Excellent quality and value for money.

Nikon D3200 camera fits perfectly and is well protected whilst not in use. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 July 2013
Because of the price, it is the best purchase I have ever made through Amazon. I use it with a nikon D 3200 and the case is more than perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars bigger than what i thought, 14 April 2013
A. Saeed - See all my reviews
This product is quite big, so careful before you buy. If you are looking for something sleek this is not the right product. look for the dimensions in the product info.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good case, 19 Feb. 2013
Mrs. S. Rowan "Wiggy" (UK) - See all my reviews
Really pleased with this purchase. Arrived really quickly and the case is ideal for my camera, great size and easy to carry.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so good, 27 Jan. 2015
AG Nightingale (Lincoln England) - See all my reviews
I wish I'd read the reviews before buying. Nothing wrong with the quality. It's the size that's wrong. I ordered it because it said it would, and does, take my camera, a Nikon 3200, with the 70 - 300mm lens attached. It's the width at the top that's the problem. It's veeery wide and there's much too much room at e top. Looking at the item again, here are no photo's of the camera actually in the in the bag. Just lots of photo's of the bag. Also apart from a net in the top, there is no room to put another lens in. As the camera comes with a standard 18- 55mm lens t's a bit of poor design. I wouldn't recommend it if you want any sort of extra storage space. It taught me a lesson to make sure I read reviews first, which is what I normally do.