Published 21 months ago by Bryan Hubbard

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Not quite as thick as it possibly should have been.
Published 4 months ago by David Knox

5.0 out of 5 stars PU Foam 10mm Thick Carpet Underlay Roll. Buy this and save money!, 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: PU Foam 10mm Thick Carpet Underlay Roll
After watching a professional carpet fitter fitting underlay in my house I decided next time I would save a bit of money and do it myself as it looked quite an easy job. My local carpet store charged £99.99 for a roll of 7mm thick underlay and about £30 extra to fit it. So, after ordering my new bedroom / en-suite carpet I decided to order the underlay from Amazon. I paid £33 for the roll and it was delivered the next day! The day before the carpet fitter arrived I laid my new 10mm underlay. All you need for the job is a heavy duty stapler, pair of scissor and a stanley knife. I found it was easier to cut with scissors. Roll it out (blue surface facing down), couple of staples to hold it into place and trim to suite (underlay should butt up to the inside edge of the gripper strip). The whole job took about 90 minutes. Once the carpet was laid you could really tell the difference between my carpet with the 7mm underlay and the carpet with the 10mm underlay (the carpets were the same type). So, I saved around £100 and the quality was excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 10 Jan 2012
This review is from: PU Foam 10mm Thick Carpet Underlay Roll
Arrived promptly and was of good quality. The price is excellent and is so much cheaper than carpet companies. Easy to lay and is keeping our flat lovely and warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap price for decent underlay, 18 April 2012
This review is from: PU Foam 10mm Thick Carpet Underlay Roll
Delivery was a day quicker than expected, product exactly as described. Cuts easily with normal scissors, fitted quickly and easily. Carpet feels great now (just have to shave 10mm off the bottom of the door now!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent to lay down, 15 Sep 2012
This review is from: PU Foam 10mm Thick Carpet Underlay Roll
This is top quality underlay easy to cut carpet fitter was very impressed with the price and the feel when your carpet is down is heaven

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 11 Dec 2012
This review is from: PU Foam 10mm Thick Carpet Underlay Roll
I bought this to go under a Beige with Terracotta Fleck Carpet Roll, Feltback Hardwearing Berber Loop Pile carpet I purchased at the same time from Amazon, it was easy to cut and lay and seems to provide good support for the carpet on top of floorboards, however we tried a piece under a mat on a concrete floor to see how that would do with the view to buying more for our downstairs, after two months it is half as thick and has lost it's spring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Underlay, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: PU Foam 10mm Thick Carpet Underlay Roll
The underlay was excellent value for money. A third of the price you would pay at a shop. It was very easy to cut and lay. Fab

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff !, 17 Jan 2012
David - L (Fife , Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PU Foam 10mm Thick Carpet Underlay Roll
Very good product considering the price that i paid for this underlay . delivery was also very good (2 business days) , No problems laying the underlay whatsoever ,cuts very easily to fit into place ,highly recommend the product and the seller "247floors"

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 30 April 2014
This review is from: PU Foam 10mm Thick Carpet Underlay Roll
but if I was to make choice again I would go for a slightly more expensive option and bough thicker one unless you are an investor and will sell the house within a couple of months and you do not need to care too much about the comfort and quality..

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and value, 6 July 2012
Kimberly (Kilmarnock, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PU Foam 10mm Thick Carpet Underlay Roll
This underlay is excellent quality and value for your money at less than half the price charged by some other sellers. I would definitely recommend purchasing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Underlay, 13 Jun 2012
This review is from: PU Foam 10mm Thick Carpet Underlay Roll
Very pleased with the underlay. It is good value for money and plan to buy more soon. Delivery very prompt. Very satisfied and would recommend it to friends and family.PU Foam 10mm Thick Carpet Underlay Roll

PU Foam 10mm Thick Carpet Underlay Roll