5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job nicely.
What's there to say about a little cable like this...

Well, the good quality connectors are solidly attached to the cable. The cable is high quality with thick, durable, flexible sheathing and the connectors themselves fit into their intended sockets snugly and do not wobble around.

What else could you ask for? It does what it's supposed to do and I...
Published on 2 Aug. 2011 by femto

3.0 out of 5 stars Does its job, but is fragile
It does what intended and the L-shaped stereo output helps with the whole package being compact. It's rather flimsy as far as durability is concerned though.

Published 23 months ago by Jepu

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job nicely., 2 Aug. 2011
What's there to say about a little cable like this...

What else could you ask for? It does what it's supposed to do and I don't think it's about to fall to pieces any time soon. :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Does its job, but is fragile, 19 Mar. 2013

While intended for mobile use, you'd think this would last longer than a few weeks before you lose one of the channels. Mine however did not. I can recommend this only if you intend NOT to carry your music source and headphone amp in your pocket / attach/detach the FiiO L9 daily. It's simply not durable enough for that.

1.0 out of 5 stars fragile, 28 May 2013
I totally agree with one of the 3 star review made previously.
It is of course does the job, however, if you intend to keep it in a pocket, prepare to loose one channel in a month or two, as the cord is very fragile.
I have the same problem with a similar cord from Fiio, and I'm extremely disappointed that brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, 7 Dec. 2013
Previously I had been using the 3.5mm jack to 3.5mm audio cable that came with my FiiO E06 Personal Amp on my iPhone 4 but I recently upgraded to the iPhone 5. This cable is NOT compatible with the iPhone 5 but this can be remedied by purchasing the OFFICIAL Apple "Lightening to 30-pin adapter". Don't be fooled by cheaper versions online either here on Amazon or other auction sites - they don't work with audio at all - which this L9 Line Out dock cable obviously requires.
The sound difference using this L9 cable is far superior than the 3.5mm audio cable I had been using before. So if you have a new iPod or iPhone 5/5S/5C with the lightening plug, there IS A WAY around it with the Apple adapter and you won't lose any sound quality.
In order for me to get this L9 cable working, it cost an extra £25 (for the Apple adapter) but like I said, worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and Essential!, 5 April 2014
Ibraar 'Le Saracen' "le_saracen" (London, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Essential item to connect a 30pin iPod/iPhone to the Fiio range - in my case the excellent E17.
Very sturdy, well built and fits perfectly.
My Fiio and iPod 5G (Classic Video) are banded together using the fiio band - back to back and this L9 perfectly fits with this combination.

I cannot understand the negative reviews, this item is Perfect for what it is for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality, 24 Dec. 2011
Stu P. "Stu" (Waterlooville, Hants United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Well made lead - - -could do with being a little longer if you are plugging in to a amp or car interface. But if you are using a Fiio pre-amp - it's perfect

4.0 out of 5 stars Very tidy little cable, 13 Dec. 2011
A very neat way to connect your iPod to an external amp, especially a FiiO one strapped to the back of your player. It sits very neatly beneath both units and minimises the projection of the connections.

5.0 out of 5 stars This looks an extremely well made piece of equipment. ..., 29 Dec. 2014
R. F. Hawkins - See all my reviews
This review is from: FiiO L9 Right Angled Line Out Dock Cable for iPod, iPhone and iPad (Accessory)
This looks an extremely well made piece of equipment. I use mine to connect my iPod to a Fii0 F12 Mont Blanc headphone amplifier. I would stress that I don't take this set-up, along with my AKG702s, out into the field. My iPod and amp sit on a coffee table, connected by this line out cable and I sit in an armchair to listen to music.

4.0 out of 5 stars fingers crossed, 27 April 2012
These line out cables give you a distinct improvement compared to using the headphone output. But here's the thing: they don't last. And yet I don't want to go back. If I hadn't seen (heard) such riches I could live with being poor. This is the 3rd one I've bought (the last one was an iBasso CB05, supposedly top-notch). Anyway, I've had this one a few weeks now and - so far so good. I *think* the fact that the connector's at a 90° angle helps prevent damage. We'll see.

5.0 out of 5 stars works, 31 May 2014
This really does what it says but best to get the correct wires if using a iPod. But change in the volume and the sound is amazing.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›