5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cover
I was initially apprehensive about ordering this cover as it was one of the cheaper one's available. However, i placed my trust in other purchasers comments, on the various colour options available, and placed my order for an aqua blue one.
Published on 15 Jan. 2012 by R1150GS

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Exactly what it says....
Pros: The cover is good quality and fits on perfectly. Shipping was quick and cheap! came well before expected delivery date.

Cons: The Case is NOT rubberised it is a hard case and the keyboard protection it comes with dos not fit UK keyboards and is therefore useless
Published on 13 April 2012 by Paul Scanlan

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cover, 15 Jan. 2012
On arrival, which was very quick, i opened my package to find a true to colour clip on cover, well packaged to prevent damage. It clipped on to my Macbook easily and barely adds any bulkiness to an already slim 'pooter. Something that's not mentioned by other purchasers are the four soft feet on the bottom cover. These are perfect for raising the Macbook a little, allowing more air to circulate around the machine, and cannot be easily knocked off like some of the covers with fold out feet. I thoroughly recommend this cover to anyone with a Macbook Pro, and mine looks fantastic in Aqua.
Finally, this cover comes with a slim keyboard protector. Yes, it's got the wrong configuration for the enter key, as stated by other users, but it fits and doesn't detract from the performance and usability of my Mac.
Buy one in the colour of your choice folks, you won't regret it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Exactly what it says...., 13 April 2012
This review is from: GMYLE® Black Frosted Matte Rubber Coated See Thru Hard Shell Clip Snap On Case Skin Cover for Apple 13.3" inches Macbook Pro Aluminum Unibody - With TPU Transparent Protective Keyboard Cover - 2 in 1 - (not fit for 13 Macbook Pro with Retina display) (Personal Computers)

1.0 out of 5 stars Apple macbook pro case, 23 May 2012
I bought this case for my new apple macbook pro 13" laptop, however, i regret it.

Pros: The case itself is farely strong. It is the right size for the laptop

Cons: Bottom piece of it moves about far too much. It had a hard case, not a rubberised one. The cover fits an American keyboard, meaning that it was unable to fit my laptop properly. I also later found after buying it that it does not cover as many areas as the official Apple cases

These are all things that began to bother me so much that I just removed it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Description, 17 July 2012
David Wilson (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Ordered via ** UK Mobile Heaven **

Positive:

The item I received from ** UK Mobile Heaven ** arrived very quickly. The included TPU keyboard cover matched the UK layout (which I hadn't expected based on previous reviews). The cover fits the 13" macbook accurately.

Negative:

I ordered a ** RUBBERISED ** macbook cover. Instead I got a hard plastic SHINNY CR*PPY looking cover that has totally messed up the look of my macbook. Now Attached to this cover my Macbook looks cheap and nasty.

Have I misunderstood the definition of "Highest Quality Soft Rubberized Coating" ? The Macboook Pro has a sleek design and the aluminium case has a matted surface effect. I wanted a cover that retained as much of the sleekness and as close surface effect as possible. When I saw a cover that was rubberised I knew I'd be getting a tough plastic case but in my mind it wouldn't be hard and shinny rather that surface texture was rubbery to the touch so a soft matt in appearance and feel.

So even accepting that the cover is shinny there is nothing 'rubbery' about the cover whatsoever!! It's a solid, black, transparent, shinny, hard, plastic cover! In vain hope I have checked and checked again to see if there is some sort of protective layer that I'm supposed to peel off but alas there isn't.

I have checked over the product images and the case is definitely not shinny like the one I have received today.

Just gutted. It's the Amazon lottery once again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Purple Rubberised-see-through Macbook Pro hard case skin, 11 Jan. 2012
i was a little disappointed with this item when i received it. it was a lighter purple colour than in the picture on the website- (they must have brightened the colour on the website picture). it is not rubberised, just plastic and it had marks on it. At least it will protect my Mac from marks but for the cost it is definatly not worth paying £16.99 for!

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding product, 15 May 2013
by GMYLE is very good to protect ur macbook.this will keep the posh look of ur mac.properly fit on mac highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars fits like a glove, 28 Jun. 2012
Mac's are expensive machines and I really wanted to protect it with a case, that most importantly didn't get in the way. This case is perfect, it has never come off and looks great.

3.0 out of 5 stars AGUA BLUE?, 18 May 2012
The review is Primarily to make people aware, if interested in buying this item, that the colour of the cover is not Aqua Blue, it is more of a Royal Blue colour. I am sure this is not the fault of the seller but the designer, however the cover should not be referred to as Aqua Blue in colour. Aqua Blue is a softer colour and has a Greenish tinge to it. Non of that in this cover.

Otherwise the cover is exactly as described, difficult to remove from computer once it is fixed, which may be a good thing. Slightly rubberised, not too much and an excellent protective cover for my Mac Book Pro 13"

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Jun. 2012
O. Ernster - See all my reviews
This case/cover looks great on my Mac and you can still see the Apple symbol easily through the material which is what I wanted.
The colour is exactly as shown in the picture.
It fits perfectly on the Macbook Pro 13" I am using. Not even a nasty hard click when I fitted it; it was so simple to fit the two outer casing parts.
The keyboard would suffice if you are in an incredibly dusty environment I guess but the enter key is actually two keys on the transparent overlay. Also I don't like the way the keys don't feel as tactile any more when the keyboard cover is in place. 3 stars for the keyboard overlay but I didn't buy the cover for the free extra throw in.
The price is also a bargain compared to competitors.
Since it's available in many colours I reckon simply choose a colour you love and don't delay; buy today!
Incidentally, when it says rubberised I am not sure what this means as the case is a decent type of plastic not rubber. Though it does have good rubber feet to raise it from the surface you have your beloved Mac on.
It also has nice air vents to cool the Mac on the under side which, given that the rubber feet raise the laptop slightly, probably gives the laptop that little extra air to keep it from getting hot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Cover, Just Needs A Few Tweaks..., 6 Mar. 2014
This is a fantastic cover that looks great and fits well, BUT... Only if you can get it on. The Keyboard cover is fantastic, and keeps my keyboard clean and clear of dust and gunk but for some reason, the Left Shift key and the Enter key on the cover doesn't fit on it very well as I presume It is just because my Computer is either an older version or the cover is meant for the American Macbook Pro 13". The actual cover for the computer comes in two bits, and aren;t as "rubbery" as I thought it would be, which has actually turned into a positive after using it after a while, having discovered it protects it a lot better. The Screen cover has to be played with a bit to properly snap on, so that can be a bit hard, but once you've got it on, you know there will be no way that it may fall off. The Under cover was a bit of a struggle and am still not sure whether it is sturdy enough but we will have to wait and see; I believe I had to put the underside like putting on the back of a controller, which is ok, but at the time I had to play with it, and find out myself. But overall it is great and definitely something to keep on if you want to prevent dents on the cover, it looks beautiful and can't find a major fault at the moment.