4.0 out of 5 stars Good Well Made Fleece
Published 16 months ago by Welsh Dragon

3.0 out of 5 stars The zips keeps braking
I have bought 3 of these for work purposes and love the fleece itself, very warm and comfortable.
But then why does the main Zip fail after 8 months of use!? That's every fleece I've bought from CAT, it's an obvious fault that no one addresses, why not?
Published 1 month ago by Mr. I. Y. Spencer

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Well Made Fleece, 15 Oct. 2013
I looked on many websites for a decent fleece and then I found this one that fitted the bill in both style and cost. The seller I chose was by far the cheapest and had free delivery, I ordered on the Saturday and it was delivered to my home on the following Tuesday, can't get much faster than that! The fleece itself is well made, something you would expect from CAT. The only part I can criticize is the length of the jacket, I am normally a medium but the jacket is a little short on the body so I would next time go for a large.

Overall a great item and would recommend but check the size!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fleece, 3 Jan. 2014
This was a Christmas present for my husband. My only complaint is that the fleece is a little short in the body. The quality is excellent.

3.0 out of 5 stars The zips keeps braking, 9 Jan. 2015