5.0 out of 5 stars Caterpillar Winter Coat
Wanted something warm, stylish but hard wearing for Winter and so far am happy with my choice. Arrived promptly and looks modern/smart enough for a practical winter coat, padded without being too bulky or heavy.

Published 20 months ago by Damo

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality
Tearing at the seams after a few months of very light usage. Absolutely useless. Don't waste you money on this.
Published 2 months ago by Morten

5.0 out of 5 stars Caterpillar Winter Coat, 2 Nov 2012

I'm glad I chose the Small not Medium, I am between those sizes but the Small is easily roomy enough - one minor complaint is the sleeves are a shade long for me, almost covering my hands entirely, something I don't often notice with coats.

The hideaway hood is nothing special ( a bit loose and flimsy) but will do the job for the short sprint through the rain into the office. Prefer hats anyway.

All in all, compared to other well known brands I feel this was good vfm - and with the right fleece should beat the English weather hands down. It feels well insulated and stood up to a recent jaunt up the (very windblown) Lady Of The North. Recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value and Very Stylish Jacket, 1 Feb 2013
I previously had a Timberland jacket which frankly fell apart after about a year. This Caterpillar Jacket was a third of the cost, is well made, looks tough, and provides strong protection from all the elements. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars a good buy, 23 Nov 2012
good product wore it to take my dog for a walk found it very comfy and warm and lite no worry if it rains

5.0 out of 5 stars Caterpillar Parka, 14 Dec 2011
An excellent Parka, ordered for work but on receipt of jacket have decided it is too good for work.
It is a really quality item and would recommend to all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality, 19 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars caterpillar jacket, 18 April 2014
lovely warm, smart jacket. the only problem is that the
collar keeps sticking up at the corners so I placed velcro
at the ends which works very well and looks as if it is part
of the jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Caterpillar 1313038 Water Resistant Insulated Parka Jacket Black (Apparel)
My son wears it all time

5.0 out of 5 stars Caterpillar Twill Parka Black, 3 Feb 2014
Very pleased with this coat. Warm and waterproof (have worn it several times in the rain and wind and it has kept me completely dry). Fits well, the sleeves are a bit on the long side but no problem for me as I have long arms! As someone else commented it is too good to wear for work, a strongly made smart looking coat.

1.0 out of 5 stars damaged goods, 24 Jan 2014
Mr. Trevor R. Rudland "blue" (england) - See all my reviews
having brought one for my partner a caterpiller coat I thought I would treat myself to the same coat when I received it and opened it up it was faulty one of the sleeves was so small I couldn't get my arm into it.As this was the last one in stock I had to send it back and couldn't order an other one.Most disapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars caterpillar coat, 28 Oct 2013
Rapid delivery. ..immediately wore it in very heavy rain &stayed dry &warm. Looks good &is light. I Strongly recommend this coat..