5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent Product & Service, 10 Dec 2013
Jacket is well made, fit for purpose and excellent value for money. The service was also excellent as I first ordered the XL and found it to be too large, I asked CAT if they would exchange this item as I had opened it and tried it on and they were fine with it. Fortunatly I liked it so much and due to the value I kept the XL and gave to my dad and ordered the Large for myself.
Thank you for great service & quality goods.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, well designed, 19 Feb 2014
Seems to be well made from good quality, hard-wearing material. Keeps me dry and comfortable in wet and windy weather. Plenty of pockets. Nice touch with the cuffs as the inner has an elasticated cuff and then the outer is secured by a sturdy velco fastening. Looks good too. Only niggle is that I can't quite get the hood adjustment so that it closes snugly around my face - bit of a nuisance when it is windy. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars jacket, 21 Jan 2014
this is a lovely jacket i got it for my husband the only thing he said against it was it was a bit short for him

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Oct 2014
This review is from: Caterpillar C085 Deluxe Performance Waterproof Breathable Storm Blocker Jacket / Mens Jackets (Apparel)
Excellent jacket