5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent Product & Service, 10 Dec. 2013
Jacket is well made, fit for purpose and excellent value for money. The service was also excellent as I first ordered the XL and found it to be too large, I asked CAT if they would exchange this item as I had opened it and tried it on and they were fine with it. Fortunatly I liked it so much and due to the value I kept the XL and gave to my dad and ordered the Large for myself.
Thank you for great service & quality goods.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for keeping the wind and rain out, 30 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Caterpillar C085 Deluxe Performance Waterproof Breathable Storm Blocker Jacket / Mens Jackets (Apparel)
Great for keeping the wind and rain out. I like the inner sleeve that keeps the cuff nice and tight on the wrist. I'd prefer a zipped inner pocket. The coat is quite short at the front, which is OK for me, but might not work for a more 'rounded' shape! The hood is surprisingly effective for a jacket of this type, but doesn't roll away that well in to the collar; it tends to pop out from time to time. Not a huge bother, but worth noting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, well designed, 19 Feb. 2014
Seems to be well made from good quality, hard-wearing material. Keeps me dry and comfortable in wet and windy weather. Plenty of pockets. Nice touch with the cuffs as the inner has an elasticated cuff and then the outer is secured by a sturdy velco fastening. Looks good too. Only niggle is that I can't quite get the hood adjustment so that it closes snugly around my face - bit of a nuisance when it is windy. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars jacket, 21 Jan. 2014
this is a lovely jacket i got it for my husband the only thing he said against it was it was a bit short for him

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Oct. 2014