5.0 out of 5 stars kindle free book download
if you have a kindle over an ipad and want scriptures for your sunday classes then this edition is very good and saves the weight of carrying your books around with you in a tote bag.good price as a bonus
Published on 30 Jun 2012 by dicktemplate

3.0 out of 5 stars LDS scirptures
The same ,problem, as the other LDS scriptures I obtained, to get to the individual verses of the scriptures is a bit of a struggle.
Published 23 months ago by annemarie goffredi

5.0 out of 5 stars kindle free book download, 30 Jun 2012
This review is from: LDS Scriptures - Complete LDS Standard Works with Footnotes - over 300,000 Links (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy way to carry your scriptures, 17 April 2012
B. S. Heath "Heathlander" (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
This is the best value for money that I have ever purchased. I retain it on my Kindle and read from it EVERY day. Excellent system of references and anotation. So much easier than carrying written scriptures, you can read it anytime/anywhere.
Thank you so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars LDS Scriptures, 17 April 2012
Just the same as the books only very much lighter. wonderful to have so easy to read and easy to search through.

5.0 out of 5 stars Change in my life and the things that I have managed to achieve since picking them up to read is really amazing They really chan, 5 Nov 2014
You know if it weren't for these Scriptures I probably would lyIng in some gutter by now. I believe that I would have been an Alcoholic yes these Scriptures. Made a dramatic. Change in my life and the things that I have managed to achieve since picking them up to read is really amazing They really changed my life some 30 odd years ago and let me tell you it was not just my life but my whole families life that was affected by these Scriptures but you don't have to take my word for that all you have to do is get yourself a Copy of these Scriptures and pick them up and read them Go on then why don't you give it a try But before you start do this in the privacy of your own Home and kneel down and ask The Lord to help you understand the words that's inside these Scriptures and ask him to let you know if they are true. You know I can honestly say that if you do this with an honest heart and with real intent then you also could have a real change in your life. However don't take my word but do give it a try and see for yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars LDS Scriptures, 13 Aug 2012
I downloaded this on to my kindle, has everything as described and easey enough to navigate via table of contents, would recommend this version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the Kindle, 16 May 2014
Noodles (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
Excellent set of LDS scripture for the Kindle. One thing to be said though, it is ok if you just want to read, but if you want to study and jump about a bit then it is not a patch on the Gospel Library app on the iPad. But then that is down to the machine rather than the book. The Kindle is just not meant to be used in that way.

5.0 out of 5 stars A bargain, 13 Dec 2013
Impressed. A great buy for my hubby's Kindle. Easy to read and use instead of carrying books and a bargain from Amazon. I love this and husband does too. A gift for Mormon/latter day saints on any kindle:)

4.0 out of 5 stars the complete LDS scriptures, 28 Jun 2013
to have all the scriptures together in one book is most useful. I would recommend it to all our members

4.0 out of 5 stars Erica, Wales, 15 May 2013
Dawn (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
Best scriptures I've tried with my kindle, the navigation of the footnotes and topical guide etc are great. Slower to find references than in book form, but much lighter to carry and easier to read with deteriorating eyesight

5.0 out of 5 stars LDS Scriptures, 8 Mar 2013
Margaret Ann

These scriptures are for any persons to read we use them at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.