5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS BOOK (or face the Wrath of the Dark Lord...)
I enjoyed this book more than most novels I've read for ages (apart from Thomson's Corvus: Oath of Vengeance (Fury of the Vikings), that is). It's fantastic fun for teenagers, goths, vampires and orcs of all ages. I literally couldn't put it down. (I mean, I tried, but it wouldn't let me.) How do you create a convincing character out of an evil fantasy warlord trapped in...
Published on 28 Oct. 2011 by Pollo

2.0 out of 5 stars Not hilarious
Heard this book described as hilarious by a children's author on Radio 4. Disappointingly it wasn't, I can't recommend it.
Published 15 months ago by Loribee

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book (according to an 11 year old!!), 24 Feb. 2015
My daughter thinks this series of book is great, personally I don't get it, but as they are not written for me, who am i to argue????

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read for boys, 31 Dec. 2012
My 6 year old loves reading and is finding this book very entertaining. Typical boys book. I think he would like more in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 21 Jan. 2013
Brillaint read for kids (and adults!) alike. A must for any reader's bookshelf and great for boys who are reluctant readers.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 23 Jan. 2013
My grandson liked this book very much. as did not read it i am finding it very hard to use up all the words you require.

5.0 out of 5 stars INSANELY funny!, 31 May 2013
EPIC book - it had me in stitches for hours!
It totally deserves five full stars! You have got to buy this thing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Novel Read, 4 Dec. 2011
Really good book, bought it for my 9 year old cousin but I had a sneaky read of it myself first. It's definitely a book for boys though, not little girls.
Great story, completely novel idea in my opinion, haven't read anything similar aimed at children.
It still has that lovely solid moral backbone that you like to see in children's books, without being too sappy or obvious about it.
Recommended for children from 8 to 11 it's probably too difficult for children under 8 to be honest.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, 27 Dec. 2011
Got this for my 11-year-old son, who commented as follows: "It is the best book ever written. Every time I picked it up it was several hours before I could put it down, and when I did it was only out of my own foolishness. When I picked it up again I was immediately happy again. If the editors are wrong about the sequel being ready by March 2012, I'm sure I can trust you to curse them with the Spell of Painful Doom."

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Dark Lord: 1: The Teenage Years: The Teenage Years (Kindle Edition)
Great and fast service, value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining book, 16 Sept. 2014
Quick delivery. Son loved the book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good book, 29 July 2013
Really good book I recommend reading it before the other dark Lord book unlike me as I didn't realize that it was the second til after I had read it.it's much easier to understand that way.

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 | Next ›