5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!!!!
I heard Keep your head up on the radio whilst driving home (in a foul mood).
I don't usually like listening to the radio, nor do I ever like a track on first hearing it.
Neither of these were true here.
As soon as I got home, I had to make my husband find the track on the internet and listen to it whilst I went to Amazon to buy the song.
I bought the...
Published on 3 Oct 2011 by Mrs. K. J. Hawk

1.0 out of 5 stars the most dusty and noise NEW vinyl
the most dusty and noisy NEW vinyl I have unpacked as new :(
a lot of paper dust. noisy :( the first time I see something like that. It was cerefully delivered and in full package.
Published 5 months ago by Andrejs Zavadskis

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!!!!, 3 Oct 2011
Mrs. K. J. Hawk "Kali" (Wirral) - See all my reviews
I heard Keep your head up on the radio whilst driving home (in a foul mood).
Neither of these were true here.
I bought the single but, was gutted to see that I'd have to wait for the album.
But, time's up and finally I could download it.
I hate to use the word catchy but, that's what happens with this music. It catches you, hooks you, gets right in there and sticks in your head.
I think this is going to be played over and over until I know every song word for word.
Fabulous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, 27 Oct 2012
J. Russell (Grimsby, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Every Kingdom (MP3 Download)
my girlfriend bought me this album for our month anniversary (i know, i know..) anyway, i had heard only love on a tv advert and decided i really did like it, but like almost every other album in the world i thought this guy would be a one hit wonder and would not have bought the album myself. how wrong could i have been, every single track is beautiful. this man has overflowing talent and i've seen live videos of his performances longg after i listened to the cd again and again - and the emotion and feel this guy has for music is incredible. truly a must buy. so thank you to my wonderful girlfriend, almost 8 months now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ben Howard is going to be huge!, 6 Oct 2011
Andrew Oattes "Goldie" (Glasgow, UK) - See all my reviews
Words cannot do this album enough justice...it really is that good and I have been waiting for a long time for it to be released.

Ben Howard is supremely talented and is surely destined for big, big things.

In a world where our ears are constantly assaulted with ever increasingly plastic, non-inspiring, formulaic produce from X-factor and other corporate arenas resulting in a chart devoid of music for the soul, and where of my generation (34) we have been lacking proper representation of talent in the folk/singer/songwriter mainstream for a long time since Damien Rice's brilliant 0; finally we have someone to draw inspiration from.

Modern music needs Ben Howard.

If you like Bon Iver, Nick Drake, Damien Rice et all, then dont even think about it...just buy it. It will warm your soul...

5.0 out of 5 stars This album is perfection!, 1 Dec 2011
M. Aram "Mazarata" (Salisbury, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Every Kingdom (Audio CD)
If you like Jose Gonzalez or Bon Iver- buy this album, it's as simple as that.

In fact, if you like good music, buy this album.

If perhaps, like me, you were dissapointed with Ed Sheran's debut- purchase this and be thoroughly satisfied...

5.0 out of 5 stars magnificent!, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Every Kingdom (MP3 Download)
Beautiful album gets stronger with each listen. The perfect summer album. Superb song writing performed by a very talented young man

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Kiingdom, 8 Oct 2011
This review is from: Every Kingdom (Audio CD)
I got this album about a week ago, and have listened to it constantly since. I was attracted to it by the song "The Wolves", I think it is the strongest track on the album,although all the other tracks are of an excellent standard, there are no fillers on this disc and I look forward to hearing more of Ben Howard in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars How some things can just make you happy.., 8 Oct 2011
I've been following the course and progress of Ben for well over a year now & have numerous live recordings with serious playtime accumulated across my home & in the car. The album is not a let down & it's a credit to the hard work & talent this guy has to be able to compile a neat little pacakage which opens up into a plethora of recorded pleasure. This album makes me feel good to be here & now...if the opening track works for you then you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars It lives up to the hype, 3 Oct 2011
Well, it finally arrives. All those people that have been waiting for this Album will now be sat blissfully listening to what is a musical gem. A simple album, with fine guitars, a fine unique voice and a great range of tracks. The famous 'The Wolves' track is a minute and half longer than the single version and is sandwiched either side by 9 other equally beautiful tracks. Kick back and enjoy....

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 8 Oct 2011
Awesome Album !!! Je suis Français est j'adore les chansons de Ben, encore Merci à Amazon Uk pour sa rapidité et sa disponibilité pour la livraison de ce CD deluxe !! Super talent !!! Je recommande les yeux fermés !!

1.0 out of 5 stars the most dusty and noise NEW vinyl, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Every Kingdom [VINYL] (Vinyl)
the most dusty and noisy NEW vinyl I have unpacked as new :(