4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good all rounder
I love nail polish and constantly buy new top coats and base coats. I've found that it's quite difficult to find a base coat that adheres so I looked into this Barry M after using my mums bottle on her nails.
It's actually really good, especially for the price.
Published on 24 Jan. 2013 by J.Callcott

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright
Good for the price but not a very good bottom coat - was hard to apply nail polish on top after it had finished and it wasn't a very good top coat either, didn't add much shine or stop it chipping.
Published 16 months ago by Miz

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good all rounder, 24 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Barry M Nail Paint - Clear 3in1 Basecoat, Topcoat & Nail Hardener (54) (Misc.)
It's actually really good, especially for the price.
As a base coat it dries relatively quickly and makes a nice smooth surface to work on. As a top coat it's very good, as it holds your manicure in place for days (One of my manicures lasted a whole week with no chips!) and has a nice finish.
If you're looking for a super shiny finish for your nails then this isn't it, but it still looks great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 22 July 2013
I have been using this as a topcoat and basecoat for years now and its great. Its lasts a lot longer than other nail polishes due to the small metals balls inside that keep the polish moving.

4.0 out of 5 stars Barry M All In 1, 22 Jan. 2014
I love this. It works well as a base coat to prevent staining from deep colours and helps strengthen nails (altough everyone knows that letting them breathe and regularly moisturising is the key) Keeps nails looking good for days as a top coat.

One thing though, how can amazon charge nearly a fiver for this?! You've been scammed if you buy it from here. It's £2.99 in stores so get out and buy it rather than buying online!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best nail hardener I have ever used, 25 July 2013
A. Martin "andreamartin74" (Glasgow, UK) - See all my reviews
I have been using calgel/shellac/gelish polishes for a few year and each time I got the gel polishes taken off I had flakey, ridged, peeling nails, due to the fact my nails needed buffed each time the new gel polish went on my own nails were really thin, it was a vicious circle. I love the polished look of gel. I had to go in to hospital for an operation, you cannot have polish on during an op so my gel had to come off. I bought this Barry M 3 in one as a long shot BUT I have I say it REALLY WORKS!!!!! And it is really cheap too! I have used lots of nail products in the past and I have to say this one suits me very well. I have used it as a base coat and it has evened out my nail surface. I am hopeful it will work as well as a top coat. A real wonder product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Barry M Nail Paint - Clear 3in1 Basecoad, Topcoat & Nail Hardener, 24 Nov. 2013
This is a great buy. I have used it several times and can't complain. I would recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 17 Nov. 2013
I was a bit concerned at how thin it was, but it does a great job and is quick drying

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy!, 26 Oct. 2013
I like this product. Okay is doesn't dry in 1 minute, but definitely dries under 3 mins as long as you apply a thin coat

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
All I can say is great and fab shine

5.0 out of 5 stars nailvarnish, 9 April 2014
this nailvarnish is nice gives a good shine plus its hard wearing so i can do dishes and housework without it chipping

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 11 Mar. 2014
Makes your nails strong and has a nice sheen when applied a s a top coat. Would recommend on own nails or acrylic