5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant box, 7 Oct 2012
This review is from: Dell Optiplex GX520 1GB Ram 80GB HD COMBO DRIVE; WIN XP SP3; FREE DELIVERY (Personal Computers)
i am very pleased with my optiplex GX520 as it is very fast, and it does what it says on the box. i have just put two gigs of ram in it to bring it up to three gigs. the computer is very quiet and runs well i also put a DVD re writer in to it and that works well. all in all this machine was a great buy and i would be pleased to tell others of my purchase. David

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 19 May 2013
I have had no problems with this item, it work, in fact it does what it says on the tin. The only critic I have is that the screen seems a bit blurry - readable but blurry.

For the money I paid, I have no complaints at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars dell gx, 27 Jan 2013
have given seller 5 stars, for a good product.and speed of delivery
well done. i needed a fairly cheap desktop for my grandchildren, to keep them off mine.
i also have a dell gx520 4gb of ram.
these machines are pretty much bullet proof reliable and fast,small and neat, unlike a tower.
i have upgraded this one to 2gb myself and grandchildren very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this., 10 April 2014
Ms. S. M. Williams (Broughton, North Lincs.) - See all my reviews
Needed a cheap spare computer and I wasn't worried that it is running XP as I don't intend to use it for internet purposes. Up and running within 10 minutes. Only slight disappointment was that it didn't have VLC media player which meant I couldn't immediately run some of the files I had. However, not a problem - free download of VLC has solved the hiatus. Even if this machine only lasts 12 months (I hope it is longer) it will have cost me a mere £1 a week which in the scheme of things these days, it is not a lot.
Quick delivery and excellent packaging.