on 8 April 2016
I brought this for my partner, he loved it as he's a big dr who fan.
I've given this a 2 star rating as unfortunately the picture didn't last long and started to peal off.
You don't have much time to return this product either so it sits nicely in its box now unable to use.
on 3 April 2016
My dad likes coffee. My dad is also the biggest Whovian I know, and he was almost crying tears of joy when he opened this Christmas Eve. It's a very simple mug, where the heat from coffee or tea makes the tardis appear on the other side of the mug. Nice gift for Whovians.
on 16 May 2016
The effect of the tardis disappearing and reappearing stopped after a week of use and the picture is coming off. I don't even own a dish washer to blame. I feel it was a real waste of money and my son is gutted that it only worked for such a short period of time.
on 11 April 2014
the mug is amazing
the disappearing effect works very well and makes very cup of tea a bit more enjoyable
i love it
perfect for every fan of the doctor
careful not to put it in the dishwasher though or you might make the image disappear
on 8 January 2016
I bought this as a Christmas present for my Dr Who-mad daughter. She loves it. The only slight downfall being that the transfer picture is fading quite quickly at the edges. We only wash by hand, so it's not dishwasher damage, just delicate, I guess.
on 9 March 2016
Total rubbish , at first it looked good and worked well but the picture has just peeled off when i washed it I'm going to have a very upset son when he sees it!! do not waste you're money , great concept but rubbish out come leading to disappointment.
on 9 February 2016
Love it. My Dr Who mad 12 year old loves the mug and I love the fact that you can gauge the temperature of the drink by checking out the visibility of the Tardis so she knows when it's cool enough to drink. Hate the colour but love the cup
on 8 April 2016
Initially very happy with the product but over time and getting washed a lot from regular use the picture has started to come off.
At first very good watching tardis disappear and reappear. Got a decent amount of use from though.
on 7 March 2015
For Dr Who fans this is an impressive mug. I bought this as a Christmas present for my daughter and she loved it. DO NOT PUT IT IN THE DISHWASHER as my carer did to the one she bought for her husband. If you do, it will be ruined.
on 22 May 2013
My daughter loves this mug, the disappearing and reappearing Tardis is a never ending source of excitment!

The only issue is you have to be careful of the picture when washing the cup because it is quite easy to chip.