4.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional sound quality, but could stay in ears better.
Published on 19 Dec 2011 by Charley Peacock

1.0 out of 5 stars lovely headphones
lovely headphones got for christmas very dissapointed as after 4 uses the right side stopped working,tried to conntact the seller for a refund but doesnt refund after 30 days so wasnt pleased at all so my son now doesnt have any headphones
Published 13 months ago by tracy

4.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional sound quality, but could stay in ears better., 19 Dec 2011
I recently purchased these Headphones from HMV for 10, as they were cheaper than the 17.95 on Amazon. I have to say though, I would have happily paid the higher price on Amazon, as the sound quality is brilliant, much better than I expected seeing as though these aren't one of the most expensive pairs of headphones, yet sound much better than my slightly tinny Apple Earphones with Mic that I paid 27 pounds for, 17 more than these.The bass is exceptional and no tinniness come from the headphones, even at the highest volume setting on my iPod. The only thing that slightly annoys me is that the slightest bit you pull the chord that connects these to an audio device, the headphones instantly come out of your ears, defeating the objective of being in-ear headphones, as my Apple earphones stayed in much better than these. This, however, is only a minor niggle for me, and, although they sound phenomenal for such cheap earphones, would have got five stars if it wasn't for this, however still an excellent pair of headphones, and still highly recommended.

GEAR4 Angry Birds In-Ear Stereo Headphones - Red Bird Tweeters

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Pleasantly Surprised!, 20 Dec 2011
Richard Short (Mold, Wales) - See all my reviews
I did not expect the sound quality given by these earphones. They rest well in my ear. They are bassy. Not scratchy. Not tinny. Would recommend to anyone. Bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace and quite, 26 Mar 2013
This review is from: Gear4 Angry Birds Tweeters In-Ear Stereo Headphones - Blue Bird (Electronics)
Funky decoration on headphones but the audio quality is very good bought these as replacement after I washed my grandsons previous ones in the washing machine and paid half the price well done

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 26 Feb 2014
Decent sound for the price they don't have the deepest of bass on them but are fine for general use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and pretty good!, 16 Jan 2014
Paid only about 3 for these, and the quality is very good for the price I have paid. Would recommend to others

5.0 out of 5 stars good item, 3 Nov 2013
My son gets trough so many pairs of earphones, I have paid from 5-20 and even the 20 didn't last long, so didn't hold much hope for these...BUT 3 months later and there still working and he uses them nearly every day..so over all a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 20 Oct 2013
Amazing, fantastic, mind-blowing, excellent, wonderful. That's all I have to say. I love them, and have had them for half a year now I think, still work perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Werry good , i loving it...., 29 Sep 2013
Good sound,
Fast delivery....
I am moore and plesed
werry good service...
Thank you all at AMAZON!

Susanne from Sweden

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 25 July 2013
My 9 year old thinks these are fab!! Look cool and work very well for kids ... Very good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 26 Jun 2013
My nephew loved his new earphones, his exact words were 'awesome, thank you so much'! Well worth the money definitely recommend.

ARRAY(0xa6b55864)