5.0 out of 5 stars Dog Walking Bum Bag
I use it when out dog walking, carries my water, their water, I can hook the dogs to the waist belt and be hands free, room for poop bags, keys, mp3 player, all in all 100% perfect for what I need it for.
Published 18 months ago by Mr. Derek Draper

3.0 out of 5 stars Waist Bag
Can be very handy on hot short summer walks or even short winter walks for carrying a water bottle and phone etc. Have used it for a few months now and the quality of the item seems ok.
Published on 12 Jun. 2012 by laburnum

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog Walking Bum Bag, 12 July 2013
Mr. Derek Draper "Del Collett" (Glasgow, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Waist Bag Hip Pack Utility Pouch with Canteen Hiking Trekking Camping Travel Black (Luggage)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item - fit for purpose., 9 Jan. 2014
I scoured the dog sites looking for a bum-bag; as good as the one I'd had for years (but gradually fell apart).
I walk my dogs twice a day over hill & down dale & in all weathers. I like to have something relatively waterproof that holds keys, money, mobile, poopy bags, antibacterial wipes & a water bottle. I also like it to be unobtrusive, in a nice, dark plain colour without bright logos on it - not easy to find I may add! This fits the bill perfectly thank you,
I've even started using it for jogging now too, I just hope it lasts as well as my other.

5.0 out of 5 stars waist bag, 18 Jun. 2014
great bag fast delivery good size I can carry every thing I need for playing with my dogs in the field even had the space so I carry a extra bottle of water.also comfortable to wear not to heavy.For years I have been carring a back pack not any more.I would recommend this bag to anyboby who has dogs

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the price, 4 Sept. 2013
Very good for walking biking strong with plenty of room for keys phone etc
Iv got a big belly and it fits fine

3.0 out of 5 stars Waist Bag, 12 Jun. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, 14 May 2014
Look forward to using it, it seems comfortable and holds a lot the bottle will be useful now the summers coming. - thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars medium sized waist bag pack, 6 Sept. 2013
This item is great because it is not large and cumbersome, but small enough to still be practicable, in that I can get my fold up waterproof cost in the main pocket. Ideal to carry when hiking and even horseback riding.

5.0 out of 5 stars camping, 21 July 2013
got this fr my son for camping and its just the job he is 11 and it adjusts well and is well made and he has found very usefull....

5.0 out of 5 stars For a jogger, just what you were looking for!, 7 Dec. 2014
I have just given this a field-test, during a two and a half hour jog last night. I have been constantly looking for a good bag for my running and this is the best so far. The bag has lots of pockets for various items (key, phone, and first-aid kit, in my case). The material is tough and the straps are nice and wide for comfort. The straps remain tight for longer than any other bags I've tried.The bottle is good quality, and doesn't give an alarming plastic taste when you drink from it. Finally, with this on your back, the movement of the fluid is as least jarring as you can get. It is also easy to wash.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought it to use in conjunction with baby slings/carriers - if you go out you don't always want to carry a heavy separate bag, 19 Sept. 2014
Reviews suggest this is normally used by dog walkers. I bought it to use in conjunction with baby slings/carriers - if you go out you don't always want to carry a heavy separate bag and something like this which puts the weight on the hips is very helpful. It's a good size for carrying keys/wallet/wipes. You could always swap the water bottle out for a milk bottle if necessary, and might even get a nappy in there too!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›