on 29 April 2013
used with HL-2250DN works like a dream, reset toner low light occasionally by tapping a sequence of buttons, and itll go on and on and on! ive reset it 3 times until print quality isnt acceptable. i have quite high coverage rates and it still goes on!

im impressed ciberdirect, and it takes a lot!

if its useful to anyone with this model the sequence is:

Turn printer off
open front cover
hold down go whilst turn on power
as soon as 3 lights are on release go
press go twice
all lights come on and steady
press go 5 times
close front cover

it works....
77 comments|36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 July 2012
Prompt delivery, installed within seconds, worked faultlessly giving very good results - in fact I'd say indistinguishable from the original Brother laser catridge. In summary, extremely good value for money - this cartridge and company are now my first choice for all cartridges for the future.
on 27 February 2013
I've had some bad experiences in the past with non-generic replacement cartridges for various printers/makes, so approached this one with caution - only to be pleasantly surprised with its faultless quality. It has proved to be the perfect replacement for the manufacturer's own branded cartridges, of seemingly equal quality, and at a far more economic and reasonable price. I would recommend them as a like for like replacement at a good saving.
on 9 November 2013
This lasted 2500/3000 pages of printing and was flawless. It seems well made and not a typical cheap generic like you usually expect.
on 6 July 2012
I was in two minds on whether to buy a compatible toner cartridge for my Brother printer - but I need not have worried as this product is excellent. It arrived promptly, was well packaged and since installing it has been giving very good results. With its excellent value for money I've no hesitation in recommending this company and product to you.
on 21 April 2015
Very much cheaper than real Brother toner but the first one started putting black spots on the page (I had to blow accumulated toner off from time to time)

The second one is covering the whole page in light spotty grey which does not look nice. Too early to say if that will stop happening.

Some people have had good experiences so it is probably a matter of chance.
on 18 January 2013
I bought two Brother laser printers because the compatible cartridge is cheap. The printing quality of the compatible cartridge is almost as good as the original, and funny enough, the Brother printer will happyily accept the compatible cartridge but will not accept the orginal cartridge pulled from the same other Brother printer (because it thinks the cartridge already exhausted).
on 30 April 2014
Arrived on time with no problems. Very easy to fit to my HL2250-DN. Just remove the drum from the printer and from there remove the old toner cartridge using the lever. Replace with the new toner cartridge and refit. Job done. Ink seems fine and printing no problem. Given the price in comparison with the manufacturer's original this is great value for money.
on 24 October 2013
Apart from the unbelievable delivery service these toners are more than worth it. I first bought one of these on the 22nd December 2012. It arrived on the 24th. I have just ordered two more and I don't come back if the product isn't any good. I am onto my 6th ream of paper so the cartridge has done its 2200-2600 pages of text and it's only just started to go grey. My background is in photography and design so print quality is important to me. Installed without a hitch and works as well as the original supplied with the printer the only difference is it cost about 1/3rd as much. It is good to find a company that are as good as their word and provide a quality product at such valueCiberDirect Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge To Replace Brother TN2220 (2,600 Pages).. No complaints here.
on 8 October 2013
Having recently purchased the above printer, I was very disappointed to get through 2 of Brother's standard toner cartridges in less than 2 months. After doing an extensive search online I learnt that the Cartridge TN2220 was a high capacity cartridge compatible with the HL-2130 - though Brother hide this fact! I ordered by chance then, and very pleased to discover that the cartridge fits. I'm giving this five stars because, even though it works (fingers crossed it actually IS high capacity) it arrived exactly on the predicted date - one date after ordering. Very pleased so far.