Style Name: Water Repellent Shoe Protector|Change

on 10 November 2012
New suite, protected one day dirty wet dog got on it the next day, wiped down with damp sponge ( good as new wife will never know)
on 29 August 2012
If you recover your dinning chairs or any other fabric seat this is ideal, just spray it on in two directions, wait overnight for the spray to dry and hey presto your seats are protected from spills, it does not colour your fabric so is safe to use, but it does smell rather strong so do not breathe in the fumes.
on 13 November 2014
Let it dry fully then amuse yourself by sticking your canvas/suede shoes under the tap.
Yes, it really does work (best to do it on new shoes so they stay new looking). I don't know how long the effect lasts (the can mentions redoing it periodically) so probably better not to go bog-snorkelling in them.

Also, it stinks while it's still wet.
on 3 January 2014
I use this on sofa's , Suede boots, Uggs , dining chairs etc etc .
Stopped red wine staining my new sofa - just mopped up in a flash after having been sprayed
hightly recommended for those items you want to protect
on 9 December 2012
As others have said this protective spray is a great cheap alternative to protecting your furniture compared to the prices the major retail chains want to charge you when you buy a new sofa. I took advantage of the two can offer and used both to cover a 3 seater sofa, chair, and footstool - a can covered them all ok, but I decided to give the extra protection of using both cans as they were such a good offer.
on 19 September 2012
I used this item on a newly bought fabric suite. It was easy to apply and dried quickly. The slight odour of the spray had disappeared overnight. As the company who sold the suite wanted £150 to do the same job, I think that this is brilliant. I can always give it another coat if necessary.
I would recommend it to anyone.
on 11 January 2014
This spray literally does exactly as it says on the tin. Much much better than equivalent protectants from high street shoe stores. Spray. Allow to fully dry for a minimum of 12 hours. And you are good to go.

Used on suede shoes in really bad rain conditions. Nothing but water beading and not a mark on the shoes.

Cans are big - I will absolutely buy again.
on 17 October 2014
I applied this product as per the instructions but when I tested by applying a small amount of water, the sofa was not even slightly protected - I had expected it to bead but it absorbed into the fabric right away. Huge waste of time and money, not impressed at all. Will pay for it to be done professionally.
on 10 September 2012
works great and easy to apply, just spray on in the garage or a outside on a windless day. Water now beads off our walking shoes where before they had become water logged and took ages to dry.
on 12 February 2013
Just thought I would review as I've just had to clean some tomato off my white fabric poufee that I sprayed with this a couple of weeks ago! Came straight off! Marvelous! Going to do my new sofa with it too when that arrives tomorrow!