Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 February 2012
I bought this compact disc because I saw Mr. Bennett at a tv show in Italy... Beautiful songs... It seems Christmas all over the year with the voice of Tony... Really wonderful songs!
on 10 January 2013
Festively fantastic for an alternative on Sinatra and Buble. Made me want to roast chestnuts on an open fire. So I did.
on 28 December 2011
what can I say - great voice, good songs! Nothing new though, but the old songs are what I like best.
on 26 December 2012
I sent it as a gift to my sister and she listened to it all over Christmas and really enjoyed it.
on 19 November 2013
Asked to review before Decenber ! Too superstitious to listen before however Tony Bennett is my favourite crooner so pretty certain it will do for me and keep me in good company in the kitchen over the season !
on 14 December 2013
What can I say, the guy is a legend. Its Christmas, and I wanted something different to play in the festive season. This is it, great music
on 17 January 2015
Another great CD from a master of song especially at Christmas . Just great listening
on 20 December 2014
Full of the songs you love, plus a couple you may not be so familiar with.
on 1 January 2015
Didn't think this cd was that great. Will give it another go next year.
on 12 December 2014
excellent cd. Will be playing it with the family on Xmas Day.