4.0 out of 5 stars Pot for Cars fans
Had this pot for a while now, My boy uses it for school to put biscuits or fruit in. its a good size, will fit a chopped up apple but not a whole one, Picture on the top has stayed on well. has been through dishwasher and still looks new.
Published 13 months ago by Dreamsweep

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit over priced.
Bought this for my cars mad 2 year old for playgroup, it does the job to keep his fruit in, but you can get the same type of box in any pound store for half the price as I later found out, maybe without the cars but cheaper is best if you ask me, the quality is good however and it's been used a number of times. Just a little overpriced is my only complaint.
Published 3 months ago by marie

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit over priced., 16 Jan 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than expected, 17 April 2013
This review is from: Disney Cars 2 Snack Pot (Kitchen & Home)
I think it's a bit misleading to call this a snack pot, as its actually a small lunch box size. The picture was still "cars" but different to the one shown.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pot for Cars fans, 24 Mar 2013