5.0 out of 5 stars Angel Numbers
Published on 25 Mar. 2011 by christine

1.0 out of 5 stars Angel numbers 101
this book is utter nonsense,it is the 'new age' equivalent to mass market churn' them out' pop. fiction. I understand something of the numbers /symbolism and synchronicity and this is way off . It gives the impression of being put together by rehashing and rewording the same statements. Doreen Virture is a new age / spiritual capitalist cash cow generator of new age...
Published on 9 July 2010 by Jacinta Hillier

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel Numbers, 25 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Angel Numbers 101 (Paperback)
I ordered the angel numbers unsure of what I was getting and whether I would be able to read any signs that the angels gave me. When the book arrived I sat down and held the book in the palms of my hands closed my eyes and with all my heart I spoke to the angels saying " If I am destined to speak with the angels through numbers. Please show me some mind blowing numbers that will stick out and be in my face so that I will see them, as I am naive at seeing the signs that the angels leave" WOW!! I took the dog out; on the final home straight after 4 miles I saw 5 number plates; the numbers I will never forget in a rush. Letters +333 and two cars later there was letters + 777 behind him I saw letters + 888.I stood frozen to the street I could not believe my eyes. While I stood their; another car turned up the street opposite where I was standing and its registration was 000. I finished walking the last 1/2 mile in absolute awe at what I had seen, thinking that that was the end of the message and I would look up what the numbers meant when I got home.
Just as I was about to turn off the main road a Poster popped out at me with the number -1- (I pass the poster daily and have never took any notice before it has been there for years!) I turn back my head and a car was flashing me its registration no was letters + number -2- on the terraced street where I live all the even numbered houses are on one side of the street. So you can imagine when I saw the garbage bins from Number-3- outside the wrong house on the even side of the street and it wasn't even bin day!!!! WOW!!! That's -1-2-3-

Since receiving the book I have had to tell the angels to limit all the numbers to 3 I will not listen to anything above the 3 numbers as I was getting so many messages. The book is one of the best buys of my life - THANK YOU -

5.0 out of 5 stars angel numbers, 20 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Angel Numbers 101 (Paperback)
I bought this little book some years ago for myself. I found that I was seeing number sequences on a regular basis. I often refer to it, so much so that others were asking me what a certain number meant. I decided to buy another one for my sister for xmas. It depends on your belief that angels contact in numerical ways.

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel Numbers 101, 23 May 2011
C. S. Bentham (Cumbria, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel Numbers 101 (Paperback)
I heard something about this years ago and never took any notice. But recently I have begun to notice these numbers appearing and it does sound odd. I read a magazine artilce a while back which gave a very brief meaning. Is that synchronisity? i start waking up at silly o'clock in the morning and the readout on the clock says 3:33, a few days later its 2:22. I just think its funny and go back to sleep. but it kept happening. 4:44. then a few odd sequenced 12:34, 01:23, 04:56. The magazine article says its significant when you are awoken at night to see these signs. I just find it fascinating. If something really is happening, then only time will tell. interesting little book. though It works more of a pocket guide, rather than an in depth analysis of the phenomenon.

5.0 out of 5 stars angel number book review, 13 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Angel Numbers 101 (Paperback)
Really great book. Love everything of Doreen Virtues. Has number 0-999. If youve been dreaming of numbers or see them just look up for interpretation or open book at random page for guidance or inspiration. Reccommmend. I am a holistic therapist and sometimes nice way to end a treatment by asking others to pick a number themselves. DEfinetly increases connection with the angels and invokes positivity.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little pocket book, 1 July 2011
J. Wize - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel Numbers 101 (Paperback)
All the 3 digit numbers from 000 to 999 are included and it also tells you how to use the book for a sequence of numbers that are more than 3 digits. It helps one to get a "spiritual understanding" of regularly seen numbers without having to understand numerology.

5.0 out of 5 stars Number Sequences Explained, 30 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Angel Numbers 101 (Paperback)
I have owned the previous version of this book 'Angel Numbers' and didnt think this new version would have much new in it until I had a look through and compaired it to my version. Doreen seems to have responded to some peoples issues with the last book that the meanings for some number sequences were not very specific. I didnt think there was a problem myself, I always found the positive encouraging messages in the original book to be a good confirmation to me but I have to admit this new updated edition Angel Numbers 101 is a vast improvement on the original. The messages seem more specific now, more grounded and offering guidance you can apply to your daily life.

This is not a book on traditional numerology, nor does she claim it to be. If traditional numerological meanings made sense for those of us who saw repetitive number sequences then there wouldnt have been a need for a book like this. Ive found these interpretations to be exactly what I needed to hear at that time, especially when things seem to be challenging or whne I need to snap out of negative thinking. This is more like a divination system with numbers if you like. My only criticism is that I would have thought that numbers such as 11:11 or 22:22 could have warrented their own entries now rather than using the combined number sequence reading method Doreen offers. Other than that I think this book is a must have for anyone who sees repeating number sequences or who is open minded about new forms of numerology.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, 7 July 2010
Mrs. S. A. Poulter (Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel Numbers 101 (Paperback)
For anyone interested in Angels, I feel this is a 'Must have' book. I bought this book because I had started to dream of numbers and had no idea why. Reading the messages in this book that came from those numbers was very uplifting and relevant to my life at that time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Book to share, 26 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Angel Numbers 101 (Paperback)
I bought this book for myself about 4 years ago, and have referred to it often as I enjoy numerology, and this book fits in well with that. I then bought this book (new edition) for my brother, as our interests are very similar in this regard, and he is thrilled with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely little reference book, 13 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Angel Numbers 101 (Paperback)
A really nice little book, easy to follow, with angelic numerolgoy references from 1-999, Ive already made use of it and ive only had it for 2 days! If ur like me and find that you wake up at the exact same time every night or see the same sequences of numbers everywhere you go, then this book can provide you with some insights into what messages the angels are trying to get through to you. The emphasis is on ANGELIC numerology, so if you are not a believer of angels and the such like then I would suggest a different book would be more suitable. I love it, a really nice little purchase, would make a lovely gift for someone with spiritual beliefs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel Guidance, 27 July 2012
This review is from: Angel Numbers 101 (Paperback)
Good Book and very useful. I often see numbers and have done for a long time now. I find this book very helpful, enlightening and a good companion to keep near me at all times. A friend also see numbers and I have recommended this book to her.Thanks.