5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth buying
Customer Video Review     Length:: 3:20 Mins
First off I would like to state that I am already a slendertone convert; I own their abs garment and the arms garment and due to them working wonders (see other my other reviews) I decided to invest in the bottom muscle toning garment.

Size/Material/In the box:
========================

See video. *Edit* I have made a...
Published on 26 April 2012 by F. Hatch

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money
I regret that I bought it, it doesn’t work, I have better effects while doing around 120squots per day. I wish I could returned and get my 100quids back!
Published on 15 May 2013 by Iga Buczkowska

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth buying, 26 April 2012
Length:: 3:20 Mins

Size/Material/In the box:
========================

See video. *Edit* I have made a mistake in the video where I say the shorts are a size 14. What I mean by this is that the shorts will fit a MAXIMUM size 14 even then its pushing it. Advertised on their website they state these shorts should fit from a size 6 to a size 14. You have to be a slim size 14 for these to be okay.

Does it work?
========================
It's amazing! If you have not bought yourself a slendertone product before then I would advise you to start with the abs garment to see what it's like but if you want to tone your bottom then these shorts would definitely do the job.

I initially thought that I would be able to use it on the highest program setting (4 programs) at a medium intensity of 40 (out of 99). I did this thinking that I have quite strong muscles in my bottom and the back of my legs, so I should be able to cope. The exercise as with all other garments felt slightly uncomfortable with the contracting muscles but this was normal for me; I was able to use this garment sitting down while doing work on the computer and getting up to do a few house chores. It was only the next day that I realised how powerful it was - I had sore muscles for 3 days following the exercise. It definitely gave me more than the work out I was expecting.

I have only been using the garment for the past week and after my muscles recovered I already noticed the difference in my bottom muscles. I will definitely be continuing with the month plan they supplied and will update this review with my progress after a month of using it. If you have any questions please ask via the comments.

==================================================================================================================================================================================================
UPDATE - 30/05/2012

So I have been using this for around about a month and so I thought I would update with how things are going and if I have noticed any changes.

I have not noticed any big changes in the size of my bottom, but my trousers do not feel so tight as they use to so I assume I've lost a bit around my bottom. The most drastic changes I have noticed has been the massive reduction in cellulite on my bottom and the back of my thighs. The other change that is also nice is that my bottom looks perkier. Its quite difficult to describe but the only way I can describe it is that my bottom has become more defined. I certainly notice the difference and I am more willing to wear my bikini now due to my bottom not looking so bad.

So even though I have not lost a trouser size, I am definitely happy with the progress I have had so far. I will definitely be continuing with it and hope that with a diet and exercise I can lose the size on it as well. But with the reduction in cellulite and the better bottom definition I am still happy with my purchase.

I will again try to update maybe in another month or so too see whether I see further improvements.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slendertone, 24 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Slendertone Women's Bottom Muscle Toner (Sports)
This product is great I have already started to see results, I'm trying to use it everyday. I am so pleased that I brought it, its great!

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 15 May 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is wrong, 6 July 2012
This review is from: Slendertone Women's Bottom Muscle Toner (Sports)
I would rate it highly but I can't get it on! It's definitely not made for a maximum size 14 as they indicate. I'd say more likely a 10-12 tops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and it's a 16, 29 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Slendertone Women's Bottom Muscle Toner (Sports)
Ladies this is a great product !
I haven't been a size 14 size school.
I am normally a size 18 and this fits!
So so ahead and it does make your bottom a lot more pert!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 20 April 2013
This review is from: Slendertone Women's Bottom Muscle Toner (Sports)
Good description well packaged and delivered on time. Have been using for a couple of weeks and impressed with results. Price is very good compared to other sites. I am a size 10 and the shorts fit well, be warned that it is ideal to stand up when using them, cannot wait to see the results after a month :0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, can see the difference quickly!, 14 May 2012
This review is from: Slendertone Women's Bottom Muscle Toner (Sports)
I haven't been using this for very long, nearly a week now and I can definitely see that it is helping to shape and tone a bit! It advises to use for at least 4-5 weeks to notice the difference so fingers crossed by this time the results will be a lot better!

It is an expensive item but I say it's worth it, I like using this as you can get a bum workout whilst doing other things! I would say if you are any bigger than a size 12 then this won't fit you but I think it's really good, definitely feel it working and bum aches after!

Would recommend this and if you want to use this AS WELL as exercise and healthy eating then you'll definitely see the difference..problem with some people is they think this is a short cut to the perfect figure..it's not it's just to help you on your way and I know I'd rather wear this for 30 mins than do hundreds of donkey kicks!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very happy, 20 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Slendertone Women's Bottom Muscle Toner (Sports)
I was so excited when I heard about this product. I'm a size 14 so got a suitable size. Maybe they were designed to tone your knees because that's all they could reach.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth trying ...., 2 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Slendertone Women's Bottom Muscle Toner (Sports)
A very effective Toner, comfortable to work once information well read and understood. Only drawback so far is one of the gel pads did not stay adhered to the garment and ended up sticking to my leg! I would certainly recommend this product as it seems to be working and also makes you feel good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Slendertone Women's Bottom Muscle Toner (Sports)
What a fantastic product!! I've recommend it to all of my girlie friends 😃!!!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›