on 14 November 2012
Halloween is one occasion for which this item could be bought, or it could also be used as a poster to darken up one's room. Halloween was the time and atmospheric enhancement was the reason why I purchased this item and I am very glad I did. When I unpacked it I loved it instantly and when I hung it on my wall, my room really did change very drastically in a positive sense. When relatives can over to visit their first remark upon it was: "That poster really does a lot to change and improve the atmosphere of your room!" I am overall very pleased with it and even though it is made up of very thin plastic, the result it brings by hanging it on the wall completely makes up for that. Make sure you handle it with love and care or it might rip. No slight or accidental contact with it will rip it, but too much rough handling will cause it to break.
on 7 November 2015
Great item for a party and really looks good on the wall. However I wasn't aware that the item came as two sheets and steps need cutting off from the side of one sheet. It really was a pain to stick together exactly and then keep it in place when adding to the wall. A little sellotape held it together but was a faff to get right!
on 20 June 2015
Delivery was about 3 days, so super quick!
It's bigger than I was expecting, which is great. I bought it to cover a cupboard door in my hall but it's actually half the width again. Great detailing, pic looks great! Would recommend if you really want to change the feel of your room!
on 6 July 2014
This is a grate piece of illusion we had one person actually think we had a hall this long!
on 27 November 2012
This was quite easy to put up (I put it up against a doorway) although you have to use cellotape or blue-tac or something adhesve to stick it on so watch your wallpaper! Only thing I didn't like was that it was shiny (it is made of plastic sheeting, like a binbag) so when the light hit it, you couldn't actually see the details in the picture. Although this is good in case it gets dirty/wet during a party.
on 17 March 2013
I am a teacher and bought this for my classroom wall. It is fantastic as it has a brilliant 3D effect. I have received many complimentary comments .
Brilliant for the money too!
on 18 April 2013
Bought with scene setter gothic mansion and mansion portraits all together completely transforms the room. All good quality so if careful packing away can be used over and over.
on 12 November 2015
A bit of fun, not realistic at all. Too large to go in a doorway. Needs to be cut so can be a tiny bit fiddly sticking the sections together. But for the price it's a good deal if you're looking for a bit of tacky Halloween fun!
on 12 January 2015
This is huge!!! You'll need to sellotape it to the walls as its quite heavy! Looks very effective at the top of the stairs.....
on 13 February 2013
This was needed for a murder mystery evening, it looked fantastic on the wall and we will be able to use again